What's new

Pak race for tactical nukes adds new poison to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to troll? The reason India did not win Arunachal Pradesh back is because India never got the opportunity. The Chinese knew their logistics was not enough to fight 2 fully geared corps running towards them. They made a PR victory out of going back which they had to in any case.

On topic though: No. The Indo-Pak border and BD border is such that it is impossible to shut it down. The terrain doesnt allow it. However Pakistan is foolish enough that it doesnt just pump money to turn up Islamic radicalism in India, their rulers even do it in Pakistan. And there have to be ways and means to make Pakistan understand this.

What logic is that? It was an Indian who brought China in, it was an Indian who brought AP in, and it was an Indian who got his post deleted for trolling.

I respond to it, and suddenly I am trolling? I have asked before for members to stay on topic.

Unless you think the post I was replying to was somehow constructive:

Oh you superpower why don't u come forward and take AP for which you are crying from last few decades..flex your muscles baby (not in pdf pleaseee ask cpp to do something)

But he's an Indian so it is alright.

is it u who decides the hell or heaven......

or is it the god who is personally biased against the idol worshippers..

god who is personally biased against the idol worshippers
"Andhatama pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste"
"They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements" (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). "They sink deeper in darkness, those who worship sambhuti."
[Yajurveda 40:9]7

Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

What logic is that? It was an Indian who brought China in, it was an Indian who brought AP in, and it was an Indian who got his post deleted for trolling.

I respond to it, and suddenly I am trolling? I have asked before for members to stay on topic.

Unless you think the post I was replying to was somehow constructive:

But he's an Indian so it is alright.

You didnt reply to the on topic part.

is it u who decides the hell or heaven......

or is it the god who is personally biased against the idol worshippers..

You are right Bro, Of course it is GOD Almighty who is the ultimate Judge, I was just yanking her chain.

Does lower growth in one quarter mean end of India story? when the whole world says India is slated to be world second largest economy in coming years then there is certainly some truth in it.

India's own Armed Forces have officially stated that India cannot possibly match China's military force, not now or in the future either. Their own words.

Indian armed forces say so because of slack pace of Indian military purchase. This pace can certainly be hastened.

America gives billions of dollars of military aid to Pakistan every year. Not China.

I don't see you complaining about that?

And why are we talking about China-India in a thread about Pakistan-India?

So you are saying ,a country which cannot even locally make locomotive engines for their railways has acquired nuke technology and missile technology on its own.
China's assistance to Pakistan in conventional weapon field is Legendry, from tanks to fighter planes for free , China has given Pakistan every thing.
US help to Pakistan is understandable given the whole Afghanistan and Taliban fable,Actually US is real reason why we are in such a mess, but why does china goes all the way to assist Pakistan.

I am talking about China here because using the Chinese provided nuclear umbrella Pakistan takes shots at India. For 26\11 china is as much responsible as Pakistan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom