What's new

Pak nuclear program is worlds fastest growing

:rofl: :rofl:

look at your avatar my friend and then at your post. You do injustice to one of the greatest men this subcontinent gave birth to..

Only if attacked sorry for not making clear purely for defensive purposes against aggressive Israeli and Indian intentions towards Pakistan

There are many sources of errors in the report.

India does not have 150 Nukes, the figure is in 90s. And the number of current Pakistani nukes is between 110-125.
The number of Israeli nukes are too less, and so are Chinese.

Nevertheless, Pakistan's Nuclear development program is the fastest with more reactors under development and a range of missiles under consideration of R&D (Development of new missiles and modification of earlier ones).
According to reports and experts, Pakistan will soon take the number 4th position of Nuclear nation, which currently is the UK.

So you admit quaid was great man and thus his ideology which said hindus are cruel to muslims and will never give them equal rights so we therefore need a separate land..great to know their are such people who accepts the dirt and ****** nature of their society...

These nukes will protect The Quaids legacy

We need sufficient to make India and Israel nuclear wasteland. Maybe a thousand or so with delivery capability. No village must be left untouched

Thousand, sir please go with a billion or trillion, and while at it make a billion and trillion missile delivery system, and make sure to gift the missile to every house in Pakistan, people shouldn't be left out. And hopefully after all of this other countries will dare to bomb Pakistan, because right now they don't seem too worried about the 200 so nukes you have. So start working fast. It will take some resources and money, but since the land is flowing with milk and honey you can sell it to buy Uranium from friendly country(not countries).

I firmly believe Quaid was a great man.. Rest of your post is anyway cr@p.. :lol: Thankfully Quaid is not around to see what his dream has become..

He was a great man. These nukes will keep his creation alive against India's designs

I did not say that I'm getting ready to use it on anybody, I inferred an unspecified result from someone else's post.
BTW, this technology is in keeping with Pakistan's doctrine of "Offensive-Defence". If cold start succeeds then the same missiles armed with high explosive warheads can cause havoc on corp strength concentrations of hostile troops. If all seems lost and we need a desperate start, then this technology is priceless to launch an ambitious counter-offensive, the presence of the weapon will result in planners trying to maintain a 60km stand-off range between themselves and Pakistani troops.
The use of nukes on Indian armed forces would be taken as an attack on India and will invite a nuclear attack. It is actually very impractical really, that's why most of them countries preferred bombers and BM's for delivering their nuclear payloads.
So it is best if this technology is used only when Pakistan is ready for MAD.
Which would mean that Pakistan will also use it's SLBM's on India which leaves very room for Nasr.

The use of nukes on Indian armed forces would be taken as an attack on India and will invite a nuclear attack. It is actually very impractical really, that's why most of them countries preferred bombers and BM's for delivering their nuclear payloads.
So it is best if this technology is used only when Pakistan is ready for MAD.
Which would mean that Pakistan will also use it's SLBM's on India which leaves very room for Nasr.

It's a stand-off weapon. Basically have highly mobile nuclear warheads to assure maximum deterrence. A lesson derived from 2002 tensions. Just like the nukes, this technology is more of a diplomatic tool than a weapon. It's application in war could invite nuclear holocaust for the entire region and the policy makers know it.

It's a stand-off weapon. Basically have highly mobile nuclear warheads to assure maximum deterrence. A lesson derived from 2002 tensions. Just like the nukes, this technology is more of a diplomatic tool than a weapon. It's application in war could invite nuclear holocaust for the entire region and the policy makers know it.

Apparently some of our colleges here in PDF does not agree on this....
They believe Pakistan will use them in future against India to teach some kind of lesson....
Ur post was a reasonable and sensible one my friend....:cheers:
By the way i got my first warning for going off topic....:hitwall:
Those guys pushed me to the limit and.....:no:
Anyone knows how many warnings will lead to ban???

Apparently some of our colleges here in PDF does not agree on this....
They believe Pakistan will use them in future against India to teach some kind of lesson....
Ur post was a reasonable and sensible one my friend....:cheers:
By the way i got my first warning for going off topic....:hitwall:
Those guys pushed me to the limit and.....:no:
Anyone knows how many warnings will lead to ban???

I guess three warnings would be enough...but this is an interesting thread seeing indians simmering at pakistani success was worth watching...

I think there's a whole load of difference between nuclear technology and the number of nuclear weapons stockpiled. And usually, it is never revealed what which country has. It is even silly to imagine someone would tell how many nukes they have stored or what they have.

How about some thermonuclear weapons,that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom