What's new

Pak nuclear program is worlds fastest growing

U made a bomb and kept it secret for nearly 2 decades and blasted it later, If India wouldn't have tested it then you still wouldn't have It seems and instead would have simulated its yield without a super computer in your possession but with a team of core Pakistani mathematicians. We have heard enough of these fairy tales. In 1980's you received a pre-tested, atomic bomb design along with bomb-grade enriched uranium from China.
I would like to quote a signature i saw in this case......
"never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level, and then beat you with experience".....

U made a bomb and kept it secret for nearly 2 decades and blasted it later, If India wouldn't have tested it then you still wouldn't have It seems and instead would have simulated its yield without a super computer in your possession but with a team of core Pakistani mathematicians. We have heard enough of these fairy tales. In 1980's you received a pre-tested, atomic bomb design along with bomb-grade enriched uranium from China.

Dude Pakistan began its Nuke program in the 60s... Our scientists were geniuses.

Don't forget someone named "Abdus Salam" who was leading the program and won a Nobel Piece Prize award in Physics in 1979... So how can we get from China?

Dude Pakistan began its Nuke program in the 60s... Our scientists were geniuses. Don't forget someone named "Abdus Salam" who was leading the program and won a Nobel Piece Prize award in Physics in 1979... So how can we get from China?
That's why you haven't been able to create a thermonuclear weapon as of today.......;)

I know its hard for you to accept superioerity of our weapons secondly our genius scientist did great job, we dont have fund like indian whatever u like buy it from russian so please dont be so jealous

Hehehe My friend there was no Russia when We detonated the Warhead and besides we bought Cirus 40 MWt heavy-water-moderated research reactor from Canada and one from USA in 1950, which means in just 3 years after our Independence. There are no reports that we received design and uranium from a foreign nation unlike Pakistan. A UG Engineer can materialize a design why need scientists?

That's why you haven't been able to create a thermonuclear weapon as of today.......;)
If we can do the hardest part, then why can't we do the smallest part?

Its obvious thats everything has got to do with money and security now days. Multiple countries such as U.S, NATO, Israel, India are after it.

Thats got to do with money and security. Multiple countries such as U.S, NATO, Israel, India are after it.
If we want to build it we can...
I would like to point out that it was the same case when Pakistan detonated it's fission weapons....
the economic and security condition was worse at the time, still Pakistan did not hesitate at that time.Why would it now??

I would like to point out that it was the same case when Pakistan detonated it's fission weapons....
the economic and security condition was worse at the time, still Pakistan did not hesitate at that time.Why would it now??

Security was just India back then...

Now its many countries and leaders like Zardari and Musharraf lost nationalism and more corruption....

We don't have the same Zufiqar Bhutto who used to say 'we will eat grass even if we develop nuclear weapons'...

What are you talking about? Check this out. Economy wasn't bad..:

Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg

[/B]

Dude Pakistan began its Nuke program in the 60s... Our scientists were geniuses.

Don't forget someone named "Abdus Salam" who was leading the program and won a Nobel Piece Prize award in Physics in 1979... So how can we get from China?

I thought he received Noble prize for his contribution in Particle physics not nuclear physics.

Agreed, however Pakistan's "Leap first, look later" image has made made Indian analysts weary of us. They may see it as bluff but they will try their utmost not to try and tempt Pakistan. Secondly, the weapon's effectiveness from a tactical point of view is not limited to nukes, if the need arises, the Nasr system can be launched at corp level concentrations of enemy troops with disastrous effect without warranting a nuclear response, however according to protocol, enemy troops may have to move in as they would expect similar strikes. They may also be moved to make way for the boys with the Geiger counters to ensure there was no radioactive material in the warheads, prolonged exposure to minute levels of radiation can also affect a solider's fighting ability.

A conventional or nuclear Blasting missile (Short Range) can not hit a moving Integrated battle group of unknown strength and stretch. Use your air force instead.

Pak nuclear program worlds fastest growing;Tech even advancer than french

Pakistan understands its threats. Now it shoud understand its opportunities and exploit. Good.

i wish to Allah that pakistan nuclear program should grow i same way...
Oh!! ThankYou so much for such a great wish for our Nucklear waepons programme....Yes We do the same to doubleup its production and development speed.......Insha-Allah.....:)

Has pakistan tested Thermo nuclear bomb???

Has India tested Thermo nuclear bomb???

I can't even begin to point out how ridiculous your post is. Do you realise that Pakistan had scientists who worked on nuclear weapon programs before China even tested a device?

Professor Muhammad Raziuddin Siddiqui, probably one of the most intelligent men the subcontinent ever produced, had worked on no less than three other nuclear programs including the Manhattan project, the British nuclear weapons program and the French nuclear weapons program. It was because of geniuses like him that Pakistan was able to conceive its own weapons program. The great man studied under no other than Albert Einstein....

Now do yourself a favour and have a little read of his biography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raziuddin_Siddiqui

You have the term "professional" attached to your name and come up with posts like this, unbelievable.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom