What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

There is ample if one has some self respect, like a naughty school kid is made to stand in the corner, similarly, any one showing malign towards PAKISTAN are paraded off in a Pink saree, some more than others..... and then they linger around until their certain cheeks colour returns to normality and the Pakistani MODS merciful KIRAN shines over them. One wonders how many Pakistani members are so keen to join some Indian forum regardless of those Indians mentality. ??

Most of them are just chest thumping inferiority ridden pimply middle-aged geeks. :)

There is ample if one has some self respect, like a naughty school kid is made to stand in the corner, similarly, any one showing malign towards PAKISTAN are paraded off in a Pink saree, some more than others..... and then they linger around until their certain cheeks colour returns to normality and the Pakistani MODS merciful KIRAN shines over them. One wonders how many Pakistani members are so keen to join some Indian forum regardless of those Indians mentality. ??

Well, If Pakistani members are not confident enough to exchange views without having the handicap of having the moderators on their side, dont blame that on Indians..

And your rest of the post that makes an juvenile unsuccessful attempt taking kiddish jibes at Indian members just reflects your own intellectual bankruptcy that leads you to take refuge in such childish rants ;)

Most of them are just chest thumping inferiority ridden pimply middle-aged geeks. :)

:rofl: you missed out veggie eating and hindus..;)

Si vis pacem para bellum - Quod scripsi scripsi

Joe Shearer,

Sir, thank you for making Latin a Lingua-Franca here. sooner than later nobody would understand each other. I don't know if this would be good or bad.

I will have to google, for seeking an answer in Latin. :)

Well, If Pakistani members are not confident enough to exchange views without having the handicap of having the moderators on their side, dont blame that on Indians..

And your rest of the post that makes an juvenile unsuccessful attempt taking kiddish jibes at Indian members just reflects your own intellectual bankruptcy that leads you to take refuge in such childish rants ;)

When was the last time you had to debate with more than one or two Pakistani members at a time, it's the Indians who don't have the capability nor the will hence they descend in numbers to hunt in packs or at best behave the drama queen and resort to the cheap banter to escape an argument.....talk about derelict and bankrupt mindsets. :lol:

Joe Shearer,

Sir, thank you for making Latin a Lingua-Franca here. sooner than later nobody would understand each other. I don't know if this would be good or bad.

I will have to google, for seeking an answer in Latin. :)

You're quoting me laddio. :)

Back
Top Bottom