What's new

Pak is China's low cost hedge against India: former chief of RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
still stuck in the past i see :china:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------
because us has the best military technology and india has money to buy it :lol:

you accepted it DAMN FOOL:bunny: BTW before this new job you found from america, you were used to say RUSSIAN TECH IS BEST.....i wonder indians have any common sense!!!!!!

try putting some money on your slums and infrastructure too. Your money only holds for spendings on army

What is WPC BTW? ;)

(wannabe) White Protestant Christians.

A replay of the Century of Humiliations is not far off.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

And again, Buddha was born in Nepal. And the Indus Valley Civilization was situated in modern day Pakistan. These are facts. :azn:

Not Lord Buddha..it's Bodhi dharma..B-O-D-H-I D-H-A-R-M-A...born in South India.

So yeah we dominated you culturally as Mr. Hu Shih had remarked.

[/COLOR]
you accepted it DAMN FOOL:bunny: BTW before this new job you found from america, you were used to say RUSSIAN TECH IS BEST.....i wonder indians have any common sense!!!!!!

try putting some money on your slums and infrastructure too. Your money only holds for spendings on army

tujhko mirchi lagi to main kya karu!

Not Lord Buddha..it's Bodhi dharma..B-O-D-H-I D-H-A-R-M-A...born in South India.

So yeah we dominated you culturally as Mr. Hu Shih had remarked.

You mean that guy who (according to legend) helped to found that performance school of martial arts?

Learn from Bruce Lee. Wing Chun is the best. :P

And India could not dominate anything because it didn't exist before the British united you. :azn:

Bodhi Dharma is considered much more than what you said in China & you know it.

Learn from Bruce Lee. Wing Chun is the best.

It's Jeet Kune do.Not Wing Chun..Atleast know about your own country man. *facepalm*

And India could not dominate anything because it didn't exist before the British united you.

And yet we did..show's how brittle & fragile the Chinese culture is.

Well, that explains why the whitening stuff's demand is shooting through the roof there.

Yeah, for East Asian WOMEN. :lol: (Though considering their natural colour, I think it is unnecessary).

Don't make me post videos of Sharak Khan and his TV adverts. :P

It's Jeet Kune do.Not Wing Chun..Atleast know about your own country man.

LOL, what do you think Jeet Kune Do is?

It is a mixture of Wing Chun and kickboxing. Seriously, at least finish reading the links you find. :P

Yeah, for East Asian WOMEN. :lol: (Though considering their natural colour, I think it is unnecessary).

Obviously those Chin buying the stuff don't think so. ;)

Don't make me post videos of Sharak Khan and his TV adverts. :P

Don't even try claiming you know anything about the subcontinent.

It is obvoius you don't. There is no guy by that name. ;)

The reality is Sorry india we are too busy developing our economy we couldnt careless about india
Don't spew hot air and garbage. If you were so busy with your economy, you wouldn't be fingering the dozens of countries that are wary of your territorial ambitions. Your aggressiveness and arrogance is known the world over. You're busy trying to browbeat your neighbors into submission. But of course, you'll fail! :azn:

I know that the style of BL is called Jeet Kune Do and Wing Chun is different from it.

Please read more. :wave:

Jeet Kune Do is a hybrid style that was created by Bruce Lee, based on the Wing Chun that was taught to him by his teacher Ip Man (there is a good movie recently about him)... combined with modern kickboxing.

Most of the principles of Jeet Kune Do are based directly on Wing Chun, especially the economy of motion and attacks at the center. I should know, I used to take martial arts classes when I was younger. :P

I know. You are used to the barbarity. You do it to each other and Mongols and Japanese and Manchus and many others did it to you. Your rulers (non Hans or hans) have always treated you people as sheep and you know no other way.

We Indians have nothing to do with you people. Do whatever you want to each other, just remain the hell out of South Asia.

you think you Indians have treated your kind better than us?? LMAO, go ask those over 100+ millions Indians with 1 meal per day and those helpless farmers that want to comitte suicide...you must wondering where Maoists are from????

Isn't that India alway want to get China's attention? now we will pay attention to India on every single move...for your information South Asia is not India, so let us know if Sri-Lanka, BD and Pakistan are agree with South Asia is under India's juridiction.

Obviously those Chin buying the stuff don't think so. ;)

Brother, skin lightening cream is commonly used around the world by WOMEN. Even in the Nordic countries.

The real shock is when it starts being advertised on TV by that Khan guy, aimed at men rather than women. :no:

That is when the Indian newspapers start talking about how it is racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom