What's new

Pak is China's low cost hedge against India: former chief of RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its you and the Chin who are jumping up and down about the mighty Chin power.

LOL, didn't you even read the post I quoted where I said China was still a third-world country? :lol:

One of the "80000 annual protests" will break the CCP's back some time soon.

It is 180,000 actually. :lol: And they are almost entirely against local officials, not against the National government. In fact, as we have seen in Dalian and Wukan... the protestors were actually putting their faith in the National government to sort out the local officials.

And the National government did accept the terms of the protestors in both cases.

The semi cooked Hakka noodles will finally get a chance to be free. :azn:

Oh, you remembered that I am of Hakka descent. Good memory.

And for your information we are "fully cooked" and have been for quite a while. :P

:lol:

I'm sure this part of the post will be overlooked.

For you, Karthic. :P

So was the gap between the tiny island of Japan and you before they came and colonized you.

In fact, Japan never colonized China. They were attacking us for 10 years before WW2 even started and they never even managed to control more than a third of the country.

I do know a certain country though, that was literally created by the British colonialists out of many independent kingdoms. :azn:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

still stuck in the past i see :china:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

if you are actually unwilling then why you have become second largest importer of us ammunition and arms.:bunny:

because us has the best military technology and india has money to buy it :lol:

still stuck in the past i see :china:

"A person who does not know history, is a leaf that does not know it is part of a tree". :P

India split in half when the Muslims decided they wanted their own land. That will surely repeat itself when the population of Indian Muslims reaches 30-40%.

In fact, Japan never colonized China. They were attacking us for 10 years before WW2 even started and they never even managed to control more than a third of the country.

I agree they did not just colonize China, but they also, out of extra-ordinary generosity enriched the gene pool of the Chines -- though in their own quirky way.

India split in half when the Muslims decided they wanted their own land. That will surely repeat itself when the population of Indian Muslims reaches 30-40%.

Before that happens, majority of China would be WPCs and they would make China a Western puppet.

"A person who does not know history, is a leaf that does not know it is part of a tree". :P

the thing which is important about history is learn from it and not get stuck in it,as you said

- Winston Churchill
:rofl:

I agree they did not just colonize China, but they also, out of extra-ordinary generosity enriched the gene pool of the Chines.

You're laughing about the mass rapes that occurred in Nanjing during WW2?

As if I haven't heard that a thousand times before, from all the Indians on this forum. :lol:

LOL, didn't you even read the post I quoted where I said China was still a third-world country? :lol:

You talked of "unbelievable" gap. Didn't you? ;)

BTW, why so obsessed about India? You are East Asians. We may have some geopolitical rivalry but no enmity. Have never had for 5000 years or so.

It is 180,000 actually. :lol: And they are almost entirely against local officials, not against the National government. In fact, as we have seen in Dalian and Wukan... the protestors were actually putting their faith in the National government to sort out the local officials.

And the National government did accept the terms of the protestors in both cases.

Probability increases in that case. ;)

Oh, you remembered that I am of Hakka descent. Good memory.

And for your information we are "fully cooked" and have been for quite a while. :P

I know you would like to believe that.

But it's never the same thing. Is it? ;)

You are a naturalized Han, not the real stuff.

So you have to try harder.

I know you would like to believe that.

But it's never the same thing. Is it? ;)

You are a naturalized Han, not the real stuff.

So you have to try harder.

That argument could be applied to any identity in the world. :lol:

Han Chinese were originally just one small settlement along the Yellow River. But we assimilated and assimilated... and we are now the largest ethnic group in the world, by far.

Same with identities like German or British (of which now includes Northern Irish and Scottish). Or the much more recent identities, such as Americans and Australians. Which are brand new in terms of human history.

Before the British came, what was there in common between a Punjabi and a Tamil?

You're laughing about the mass rapes that occurred in Nanjing during WW2?

As if I haven't heard that a thousand times before, from all the Indians on this forum.

Just stating the truth - as it is to make some people understand "gaps" don't matter much.

Sometimes Truth does hurt.

For you, Karthic. :P

The controlled the juicy parts, didn't they?

Including Hongkong and Singapore and Manchuria and ........

I do know a certain country though, that was literally created by the British colonialists out of many independent kingdoms. :azn:

- Winston Churchill

I know Churchill is your hero. After all he force fed you guys the stuff many of you are still high on.

And you were born in and have spent bulk of your life under British colonial rule in his name. ;)

Just stating the truth - as it is to make some people understand "gaps" don't matter much.

Sometimes Truth does hurt.

Not in this case though, since you were already pre-empted by countless numbers of your fellow Indians. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom