What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
13900374_10154344146269919_6156064571804403883_n.jpg
Today they are training to fight in Syria, tomorrow they will return and turn Pakistan into Syria. As per one of the Iranian boot licker on this forum. Pakistan needs Hezbollah gun to fight wahabi ISI supporters.

This information is BS, there was no "Iranian" training facility - in this area, the PA, has been aware for a while now, that the IRGC has been recruiting Afghans and some Pakistanis for fighting in Syria. The Army has been gathering Intel on the takfiri that have gone, and are now doing it for the other side.

This includes gathering DNA, photo's etc.

Though the Security Forces strongly discourage Pakistani citizens joining the Pak/Afghan Brigade, fighting for SAA. It doesn't regard them as a "clear and present" danger, like the takfiri.

Good. As i always said, KSA-IRAN are cancer to the Muslim Worlds, not just Pakistan. They have done nothing but damaged to the Muslim worlds through the sectarian wars. Unfortunately, Pakistan is also caught on KSA-IRAN now thank to the stupid followers of KSA-IRAN who cannot wait to dance like monkey for KSA-IRAN.

The sooner Pakistan gets rid of sectarian wars, the better for Pakistan in the long run. Both KSA-IRAN are lunatic, waiting to self-destruct themselves along with others.

No way if there is any camp and action against it ISPR must release press conference, never heard about this just a trash news article from third grade news paper no credible source.
Though I agree with you this source is not credible since I never heard about it but I think we all know that both Iran and KSA use people of Pakistan for their own political and strategic games.

why parachinar ??? an area in middle of suni dominated region & in eyes of agencies due 2 is past also quiet far from iran so difficult 2 smuggle fighters 2 syaria
maybe misquoted .. you are correct.. in Parachinar there is only one surviving shia village which remained under siege from TTP for years.. almost every family loosing their members including women and children to the roadside ambushes...
so I dont know where the recruits were sourced from and how they were able to travel to the camp without being stopped by secruity forces or being executed on the roadside for their shia names by TTP terrorists

but since the area is lawless and deserted so it is possible that a camp might have been quietly established in the same principle as TTP does.
well it is taken out now so good news if its true
My Home Town is in Kohat and khuram agency is also a part of Kohat Division, parachinar is a tribal city of khuram agency, in parachinar there is about 90 to 95% of shia muslims and in Khuram agency there is about 70% of shia muslims, Parachinar is the nearest city of pakistan to kabul In past there was some huge Fights between Taliban and TORI Tribes of parachinar and tori Tribes are the most dangerous tribes in our country they fight with Taliban and they killed thousands of Taliban they were in a siege of Taliban so there was a huge food problem for them then turi tribes captured about 42 Taliban controlled villages,
In 2011 there was a ceasefire between them.

Kurram tribal region: Peace accord signed to end years of bloodshed
hand-shake-640x480.jpg

My Home Town is in Kohat and khuram agency is also a part of Kohat Division, parachinar is a tribal city of khuram agency, in parachinar there is about 90 to 95% of shia muslims and in Khuram agency there is about 70% of shia muslims, Parachinar is the nearest city of pakistan to kabul In past there was some huge Fights between Taliban and TORI Tribes of parachinar and tori Tribes are the most dangerous tribes in our country they fight with Taliban and they killed thousands of Taliban they were in a siege of Taliban so there was a huge food problem for them then turi tribes captured about 42 Taliban controlled villages,
In 2011 there was a ceasefire between them.

Kurram tribal region: Peace accord signed to end years of bloodshed
hand-shake-640x480.jpg
thanks my dear
I have respect for Bangash and Toris.. they are loyal Pakistanis and gracious hosts. I know them from my military time. unfortunately like Hazaras they faced more than their share of TTP/ LeJ terrorism.

back to the story. I would hope the state (read ISI/ Pak military) foils any foreign attempt to use the grievances of minorities against Pakistan.

In this country there seem to be 2 sorts of haramis .. One group of haramis bows to Riyadh (and is much more violent) and the other bows to Tehran ...

While those who talk about the country and equality are termed are ...

I am of the opinion that we are always been soft on these "haramis" because they use Islam as the cloak for their design and agenda, set by their masters in Riyadh and Tehran. The make of our state is as such that these people get away with lot of non sense. Our society in general follow the "middle path" as subscribed by Prophet (PBUH) and there is no Muslim nation who is above this sectarian BS and historical inter-Muslim rivalry baggage except Pakistan. These people have to be confronted in every sphere of life in Pakistan. Either you give your unflinching allegiance to Pakistan or F off from these sacred lands. How f'ed up one can be up in head when he/she take some foreign nation/race above own, degrade own motherland, the land which is the cradle of all human race and civilization, which by default is above those nations they take as godfathers.

I am of the opinion that we are always been soft on these "haramis" because they use Islam as the cloak for their design and agenda, set by their masters in Riyadh and Tehran. The make of our state is as such that these people get away with lot of non sense. Our society in general follow the "middle path" as subscribed by Prophet (PBUH) and there is no Muslim nation who is above this sectarian BS and historical inter-Muslim rivalry baggage except Pakistan. These people have to be confronted in every sphere of life in Pakistan. Either you give your unflinching allegiance to Pakistan or F off from these sacred lands. How f'ed up one can be up in head when he/she take some foreign nation/race above own, degrade own motherland, the land which is the cradle of all human race and civilization, which by default is above those nations they take as godfathers.

These "haramis" aren't doing it for politics .. Rather it's a result of brainwashing..
They are so brain dead that they will declare you an infidel if you talk against those countries but they themselves would talk shyt about their own country as if it's a "sadqa jariya".

If it exist we welcome this move by Pak army but the source is not valid as well as it is being reported from Karachi not from Peshawar Rawalpindi which are more nearest places.Rawalpindi is home of ispr as well.so seems to me as bogus news of specific mindset as well sharer windjammer too following that mindset because the page of mashal he shares do also promote takfeeris ideology.
On the other hand Parachinar is around 1000 mile away from Iran and nothing can go in without coming into notice of army checkpoints.
At end if such thing as this was there it should have eliminated more earlier.

These "haramis" aren't doing it for politics .. Rather it's a result of brainwashing..
They are so brain dead that they will declare you an infidel if you talk against those countries but they themselves would talk shyt about their own country as if it's a "sadqa jariya".

We have very successfully destroyed TTP and now, in my opinion the next phase to do same Zarb-e-Azb against these lot too. Same approach. talk to them first, give them clear cut choices, either you are with the state of Pakistan or with Tehran or Riyadh. Those who submit, well in good, those who dont, well , let the IBOs deal with them.

Pakistan is head and above the rest of the Muslim world. Our "uniqness" must be protected. If these people are not confronted, they will drag us down to the the level of their forigen masters.

Sipah Sahaba is dead and inactive, when was the last time they killed any Shias? dont give this a sectarian color, our forces destroyed an Irani training camp, good work PA, thats it
No my dear they are not dead still active under different name. Look into Karachi Quetta and some incidents in Peshawar too.

Just by looking at this PDF you can say how divided as nation we are.Some are spitting venom filled by their saudi aqaz and some are tilting towards Iran where is Pakistan here.
Its you who have to live here in this country not saudis or iranis.So group buddies live and let others live.

Whosoever try to bring unrest in Pakistan or may cause damage, will be dealt accordingly. No matter what is the sect, religion or ethnic connection, terrorists are terrorists and should be dispatched for their final destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom