What's new

PAK-FA/T-50 flameout embarrasses Sukhoi

Man, your BS doesn't have a limit, does it? Russia covered up a lot of Su-30 crashes it is no secret.

OH please, your the one talking BS here buddy:disagree: China covered up a lot more crashes then Russia ever could, especially concerning your J-10, there have been only 3 crashes of Su-30 , and of the three crashes only one pilot has died.

No, Lockheed Martin does not consider using Russian ejection seat. OMG

OMG your self idiot:lol:

American tests of the russian k36 ejection seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
PAK-FA/T-50 flameout embarrasses Sukhoi

Russia's MAKS 2011 air show closed with an embarrassment for Sukhoi, when the pilot of its second prototype PAK-FA/T-50 was forced to abort a take-off run after two bursts of flame erupted from the fifth-generation fighter's starboard engine.

The incident happened in front of about 200,000 visitors, who had gathered at Ramenskoye air base near Moscow on 21 August to watch a flying display.

getAsset.aspx

Also referred to as T-50-2, or Side 52, the aircraft was forced to stop from a speed of around 100km/h, with Sukhoi test pilot Sergei Bogdan using wheel brakes and also deploying a brake parachute.

It stopped well short of the aerodrome fence, thanks to the 5,000m (16,400ft) length of the runway.

Sukhoi said the aircraft had suffered a technical malfunction but no damage, and that its pilot had acted "in accordance with manuals".

The company later attributed the issue to a "malfunctioning fuel supply system" and to the NPO Saturn Item 117 engine's full-authority digital engine control system.

To further Sukhoi's embarrassment, immediately after the incident the show's organisers promised the public that the first PAK-FA prototype would fly instead. This failed to happen, with the aircraft believed to have been sent for maintenance shortly after performing in front of Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin on 17 August.

PICTURE: PAK-FA flameout embarrasses Sukhoi

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CIVILIAN JOURNALIST USE TERMINOLOGY THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

THE TERM " FLAMEOUT " DOES NOT MEAN THE FLAME COMING OUT OF EXHAUST.

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE NO AIR FORCE PILOTS ON THIS BLOG.

:yahoo::yahoo:

Its a prototype for heaven's sake! All the shyte that can happen is SUPPOSED to happen at this stage so that in real operational life it doesn't. How difficult is that for people to understand?

Some people don't know the difference between a prototype and the final product :lol:

Man, your BS doesn't have a limit, does it? Russia covered up a lot of Su-30 crashes it is no secret.

Where is the source? You seem to be notorious for making claims without sources. I expect a source otherwise you're a joker. I also find it hard to believe that Russia tries to cover up crashes when our Navy commander, Igor Dygalo broke the news that one of our SU-33 plunged into the ocean due to the arresting cable snapping. Case in point the only one with the 'BS' is you.

No, Lockheed Martin does not consider using Russian ejection seat. OMG

Did you not see the source, I posted, or the source Typhoon posted. I can see that facts are hard for you to swallow, that or you have a reading comprehension problem. Whatever the case you consistently find ways to embarrass yourself.

Where is the source? You seem to be notorious for making claims without sources. I expect a source otherwise you're a joker. I also find it hard to believe that Russia tries to cover up crashes when our Navy commander, Igor Dygalo broke the news that one of our SU-33 plunged into the ocean due to the arresting cable snapping. Case in point the only one with the 'BS' is you.

Did you not see the source, I posted, or the source Typhoon posted. I can see that facts are hard for you to swallow, that or you have a reading comprehension problem. Whatever the case you consistently find ways to embarrass yourself.

LMAO since when testing something means you are going to buy it? So what America tested Chinese J-8 jets, too, during the 80s for evaluation. As for the cover ups, I think we both know what the truth is.

LMAO since when testing something means you are going to buy it? So what America tested Chinese J-8 jets, too, during the 80s for evaluation.

Read the sources posted, the sources stated that in 1998 the US Air Force planed to equip the F-22 with the K-36D ejection seat but for whatever reason likely politics, it never happened.

As for the cover ups, I think we both know what the truth is.

No I don't know. :lol: Your above comment is typical of someone who is avoiding the topic--I asked for a source--where is it? I have given you examples that debunk your 'cover up' conspiracy but what have you provided? As I mentioned there has been an SU-33 that fell off the carrier deck due to the arresting cable snapping--there was no cover up, the Navy made it public. Moreover, there was a Mig-29 that crashed in an open field, the Air Force made the news public.

So where is the source? If you make claims especially provocative ones about cover-up's you better back those claims with sources.

An interesting story, I completed a three month course in deception and spotting liars by someone with 30 years in a certain government/intelligence agency, your word choices and avoidance is a clear indication that you just through together a lie. Did you think that know one was going to challenge your claim? You dug yourself into a hole and it's been getting deeper and deeper.

Read the sources posted, the sources stated that in 1998 the US Air Force planed to equip the F-22 with the K-36D ejection seat but for whatever reason likely politics, it never happened.

No I don't know. :lol: Your above comment is typical of someone who is avoiding the topic--I asked for a source--where is it? I have given you examples that debunk your 'cover up' conspiracy but what have you provided? As I mentioned there has been an SU-33 that fell off the carrier deck due to the arresting cable snapping--there was no cover up, the Navy made it public. Moreover, there was a Mig-29 that crashed in an open field, the Air Force made the news public.

So where is the source? If you make claims especially provocative ones about cover-up's you better back those claims with sources.

An interesting story, I completed a three month course in deception and spotting liars by someone with 30 years in a certain government/intelligence agency, your word choices and avoidance is a clear indication that you just through together a lie. Did you think that know one was going to challenge your claim? You dug yourself into a hole and it's been getting deeper and deeper.

They're not allowed to post sources as you know quite well. Their government would have them dead if that were to happen. How many times have you got reasonable sources other than some circled or highlighted pics, in any debate on 5th generation jets from some Chinese members?

Hahaha the F-22 needed Russian ejection seat. That fantasy of yours just doesn't die, does it? You can write a million words you are still full of BS. We have been dealing with Ruskies for the longest time we know how Russia is. Your transparency level isn't exactly stellar. One advice I got from a Russian girl was that I should never trust a word Russians say.

Hahaha the F-22 needed Russian ejection seat. That fantasy of yours just doesn't die, does it? You can write a million words you are still full of BS. We have been dealing with Ruskies for the longest time we know how Russia is. Your transparency level isn't exactly stellar. One advice I got from a Russian girl was that I should never trust a word Russians say.

Americans have admitted that Soviet ejections seats were the best.

The Source is not Russian, it is American you knuckle-head, so how is a source a 'lie' or a 'fantasy'? I backed every single one of my claims with sources, but you have failed to provide a single source to you ridiculous claims even after I have repeatedly asked you to, so one again, were are those sources?

Here is that proof again:

http://www.faqs.org/abstracts/Busin...frican-software-keeps-logistics-on-track.html

The US Air Force (USAF) has started tests on the K-36D-3.5A ejection seat, designed by Russia's Zvezda Design Bureau, at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico, in mid-July 1998. The new ejection seat is lighter than the standard K-36D seat by over 26kg to fulfill US requirements and is comparable to the improved ACES II seat, which USAF plans to install in its F-22 Raptor fighters. Initial test of the ejection seat from a stationary cockpit demonstrates its capability to carry 100kg data-collecting advanced dynamic anthropomorphic mannequin (ADAM) to 250 ft above the ground. Further sled tests will show the capabilities of the seats involving adverse attitudes and a maximum of 700kt equivalent air speed.

Zambanya said:
Americans have admitted that Soviet ejections seats were the best.

The guy has no moral standards, no matter how many people will correct him, no matter how many sources are posted he will still continue to call people liars. A liar would be someone that has made claims but has fail to back any of them with a source--this is exactly what he has done. He has been asked countless time to provide sources to his claims but he has yet to provide a single one, and he has the nerves to call people like me liars even though I have proof.

And you trusted her when she said this ?:lol:

super duper high chinese IQ ?

Wtf is your problem bro? How are you even allowed on this site, your stupidity seems to amaze me. Your disgracing your countries flag, please stop it. I have indeed a great amount of respect for both cultural, and modern economic China. And with retards running around like you, your insulting your country. Chill, loosen up, and get bent. And don't talk about Russian Engines, please. Russians can do a few things superior to the Americans, and that is their engine productivity, and engineering. China doesn't even come close in this field, am I right?
WRONG.

It's obvious the Russian 5G engine is not ready for prime time. The fact is that Russia wanted to prove itself a great nation by fast-tracking the PAK-FA program. But on "examination day" the test was failed. So now Russia has no choice but to slow down and keep PAK-FA in development for at least a few years. Which means it's on the same timetable as Chinese J-20.

WRONG.

It's obvious the Russian 5G engine is not ready for prime time. The fact is that Russia wanted to prove itself a great nation by fast-tracking the PAK-FA program. But on "examination day" the test was failed. So now Russia has no choice but to slow down and keep PAK-FA in development for at least a few years. Which means it's on the same timetable as Chinese J-20.

Did you looked into what caused that flame to blow out ??
And such a pity that you don't realize the fact that the engine was just an evolved version of item 117C not the 5th gen. engine..... which would be seen only by 4th or 5th prototype and is currently under development.

WRONG.
LOL, you should do some research before posting such stupid claims. If you had you would know that the 5G Engine program is ahead of schedule. The first PAK-FA's will be equipped with the current engine and the new engine with the Flat Nozzles will come when they are ready. What "Examination day"? The glitch has happened before on numerous aircraft, F-111, Super Hornet, even the F-22 i think. There's nothing wrong with the engine, it was a sensor malfunction, which has now been replaced.

^^^Actually,one of the prototype is carrying the 5th gen engines according to NPO Saturn chief designer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom