What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

As you mentioned, the entire plan of Tejas started off in 1983. So that makes it 27 years to date, except that its still not in active service and might take another 2 3 years if its ever to come into service. I'm simply saying that provided India has such tensions with Pakistan, it cannot afford such colossal delays in its defense procurement. I mean why overshadow your government's incompetence and corruption in all defense deals that your country makes. I wouldnt like to comment much about the Tejas since you people have your own opinion in regards to that. However, the plane's development has been going for 27 years, A huge waste of time and investment. I believe its in the larger interests of the corrupt Indian government officials to keep that project rolling for another few years so they can mint money off of it. Same goes for the rest of your Defence project i assume.

Now i heard a few days ago that MCRA deal has been delayed as well. I mean come on man no matter how large the contract, it is not suppose to take 7 years in just evaluating an aircraft. Unfortunately the Indian public buys the series of propogandas laid forth by their government to address their concerns towards every delay.

By the time you guys induct anything, its already decades old.

Now coming back to the PAK-fa, Funny how all the links provided above are INDIAN based. Please provide credible sources from a Russian site stating what in what way India has contributed towards PAK-FA.

In regards to the article, ofcourse india 'WANTS' a 25 % share. I ve read almost all the international sources and to my surprise none of them mentions how India is going to be putting their energies in the project except that the want a 25% share in development and would possible get the jet when developed. Which to me is not surprising at all since IND-RUS defense relations go back a long way.

coming to my original point which was that India cannot do better than Russia in Aviation. Well I thank some of the Indian members here who are not dilusional and tend to share the same thoughts. I agree fully that India has immense potential but then again every nation has the 'potential' provided they are not slashed by severe sanctions.

Lastly, India always had more access to technology even after it conducted its nuclear test in 1974 compared to Pakistan which was imposed on with embargoes starting 1989.

By the time you guys induct anything, its already decades old.

Fortunately these decade old planes are and will be better than what our main concern has...so no worry:devil::rofl:

@ Wali, We dont have to prove You If India has a share in it or not, It will get proved when We Induct it, and Please, we atleast have a 5th gen Aircraft Ready, and another project going on, on the other hand You Guys are still Thinking what ever china Develops is Yours aswell, and keeping your Mouths watery On JXX Just to sleep well thinking You might get a hand on it.....

Please, Ego's will Never ever Let you progress.....

@ Wali, We dont have to prove You If India has a share in it or not, It will get proved when We Induct it, and Please, we atleast have a 5th gen Aircraft Ready, and another project going on, on the other hand You Guys are still Thinking what ever china Develops is Yours aswell, and keeping your Mouths watery On JXX Just to sleep well thinking You might get a hand on it.....

Please, Ego's will Never ever Let you progress.....

China is a long trusted friend of ally. When the modern china was formed in the late 50s, Pakistan was the first nation to recognize it as a country. And we are are thankful to the people of china that they still honor that fact. It is in the strategic interest of China to provide Pakistan with any modern military hardware that Pakistan requires as both these countries shares a common Enemy.

Having said that, It doesn't matter today how you get an aircraft as long as your getting it. Pakistan will definitely get the J-XX once India 'actually' poses a threat by inducted a 5th gen stealth fighter (which i believe it would not, at least till 2022 or so. I'm happy India will be getting the plane with putting minimal or no effort towards its development(not talking about funding), otherwise I repeat please provide some credible 'Russian' Source.'

In the end it all comes down to who has what in a war, not who is developing what. And in case of Pakistan and India, you can never be too certain on when a War could break out.

That is why I request to all my Indian fellow members to put their egos aside and just once, sit and think logically about how your government is fooling you.

Oh and the Russians did not even mention anything about India's contribution in this aircraft. please search Russian news and TV clipping. Wierd isn't it.

Last edited:
Fortunately these decade old planes are and will be better than what our main concern has...so no worry:devil::rofl:

I'm not even gonna ask when when these planes will be inducted since it aggrevates all the Indian members into posting 2 pages long article without answering my question.

China is a long trusted friend of ally. When the modern china was formed in the late 50s, Pakistan was the first nation to recognize it as a country. And we are are thankful to the people of china that they still honor that fact. It is in the strategic interest of China to provide Pakistan with any modern military hardware that Pakistan requires as both these countries shares a common Enemy.

Having said that, It doesn't matter today how you get an aircraft as long as your getting it. Pakistan will definitely get the J-XX once India 'actually' poses a threat by inducted a 5th gen stealth fighter (which i believe it would not, at least till 2022 or so. I'm happy India will be getting the plane with putting minimal or no effort towards its development(not talking about funding), otherwise I repeat please provide some credible 'Russian' Source.'

In the end it all comes down to who has what in a war, not who is developing what. And in case of Pakistan and India, you can never be too certain on when a War could break out.

That is why I request to all my Indian fellow members to put their egos aside and just once, sit and think logically about how your government is fooling you.

My dear, projects such as 5th gen aircrafts are very sensitive and Unless otherwise You are partnering such projects, no country would ever allow You to have it, JXX is still out of reach of pakistan, Avod speculation, talk of it when the deal is done.... As of now we have only shared the development cost, No technical assistance in T-50, But In FGFA HAL’s work share will include critical software, including the mission computer; navigation systems; cockpit displays..... Let the FGFA roll Out and I will Tell You India's technical role in it...

And My govt is doing a fine job By Pouring funds into R&D and at the same time getting hands on such sophesticated Stuffs, while your govt is opening its Mouth wide open on Chinese Development thinking one day you might get it, Jf-17 by itself is on sellers credit, and you think they would do the same for JXX which is a multi billion project??

Quoting from the artice you provided:

Delhi, which has a long history of defense relations with Moscow, remains Russia's sole partner in the project. India's government-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) was reported to be seeking one-fourth share in design and development in the project. The T-50 PAK FA is likely to be mass-produced in India, as well as in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, beginning 2015.

Does not mention how and what India has contributed to it. merely, Wants 1/4 share The plane is flying and india wants a share of it.. I think its gonna be similar to the Su-30 deal.

Quoting from the artice you provided:

Delhi, which has a long history of defense relations with Moscow, remains Russia's sole partner in the project. India's government-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) was reported to be seeking one-fourth share in design and development in the project. The T-50 PAK FA is likely to be mass-produced in India, as well as in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, beginning 2015.

Does not mention how and what India has contributed to it. merely, Wants 1/4 share The plane is flying and india wants a share of it.. I think its gonna be similar to the Su-30 deal.

As I told you, India has no Contribution In T-50 except for the Development cost, but while manufacturing FGFA HAL will be Doing its part in Critical softwares and Avionics... As of Now I made your doubts aside that our govt is not cheating us by creating a false news. Now let the prototype of FGFA roll out to know about HAL's share... Now its the russian version which came out,FGFA is a lot different

My dear, projects such as 5th gen aircrafts are very sensitive and Unless otherwise You are partnering such projects, no country would ever allow You to have it, JXX is still out of reach of pakistan, Avod speculation, talk of it when the deal is done.... As of now we have only shared the development cost, No technical assistance in T-50, But In FGFA HAL’s work share will include critical software, including the mission computer; navigation systems; cockpit displays..... Let the FGFA roll Out and I will Tell You India's technical role in it...

And My govt is doing a fine job By Pouring funds into R&D and at the same time getting hands on such sophesticated Stuffs, while your govt is opening its Mouth wide open on Chinese Development thinking one day you might get it, Jf-17 by itself is on sellers credit, and you think they would do the same for JXX which is a multi billion project??

The J-10 to is a multi-billion dollar project yet Pakistan is getting it. If China is letting Pakistan come to their country and and modify their planes to suit their needs, then it simply means they Trust Pakistan. Looking at the past events and not mere speculation, its evident that China would provide Pakistan with anything in their arsenal to counter what India has.

India will probably not have a 5th gen fighter for another 15 years or so at least therefore there is no threat from that for a long time. Provided India's track record in procuring defense equipment in terms of the DURATION, it could be even longer.

anyhow,

Does the PaK-FA has internal or external weapons bay?

The J-10 to is a multi-billion dollar project yet Pakistan is getting it. If China is letting Pakistan come to their country and and modify their planes to suit their needs, then it simply means they Trust Pakistan. Looking at the past events and not mere speculation, its evident that China would provide Pakistan with anything in their arsenal to counter what India has.

India will probably not have a 5th gen fighter for another 15 years or so at least therefore there is no threat from that for a long time. Provided India's track record in procuring defense equipment in terms of the DURATION, it could be even longer.

J-10 is a 4th gen aircraft, and My dear its not a new technology, nothing cutting edge in it... But JXX is a cutting edge technology which obviously will not be shared...

And what makes you think India Will take 15 years to induct itdespite the news that it would be In our Arsenal In 2018, track record is Only when There is a dilemma of what to buy like in MMRCA, Why a dilemma to get the product in which we have a deal and partnered aswel, the reality is that You cannot Digest that India would be getting hands on 5th gen while pakistan is yet to move into an era of double engined aircrafts..

J-10 is a 4th gen aircraft, and My dear its not a new technology, nothing cutting edge in it... But JXX is a cutting edge technology which obviously will not be shared...

And what makes you think India Will take 15 years to induct itdespite the news that it would be In our Arsenal In 2018, track record is Only when There is a dilemma of what to buy like in MMRCA, Why a dilemma to get the product in which we have a deal and partnered aswel, the reality is that You cannot Digest that India would be getting hands on 5th gen while pakistan is yet to move into an era of double engined aircrafts..

Well you can only wish that it will not be shared and whether Pakistan will get it or not is not up to you to decide :no: nor will will your statement have any effect. Try to understand, It may be cutting edge as of today as its a rare commodity but in 10-15 years it will be common. a number of countries would have developed a 5th generation fighter.

J-10B is a 4.5 generation aircraft. Pakistan's air chief mentioned in an interview in 2008 that Pakistan will be acquiring 4.5-5th generation fighters in the future as per their needs.

Back
Top Bottom