What's new

Pak Ex-Gen admits killings of 3 million Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you will write for human rights now :).
humanity mode ON :rofl:
I didnt call u pawn singh for nothing.But than it was me who posted this a week back in bangladeshi section.you are already late.but then late latefee is called indian punctuality.

no use ..still BD people will come take Pakistan favor...... who killed them ......and troll against India .....who saved them

I guess they learnt something from Sikhs of Punjab and Gujarati Muslims. ;)

We are proud... :tup: .... 3 million killed in 5-6 months by the hands of 30,000 soldiers stranded without supplies,aircover in a hostile land thousands of miles away and with india in between... waging a 2 faced war...

We beat the NAZIS!

ny5nq9.jpg

Sarcasm...

Also according to the statistics given by them a Pakistani soldier was raping 5 to 6 women each day whilst killing hundreds of others, suffering from lack of supplies and food and also fighting the rebels and the Indians at the same time. Wow super soldiers i must say. Even propaganda has limits.

You killed your own Muslim brothers and here you condemn Israel and US...think before you post.

We killed rebels..... Supported by Indian RAW....In other words we were fighting Cross border terrorism from India.... Mukti bahani used to infiltrate into Pakistan in artillery cover from India......

I didnt call u pawn singh for nothing.But than it was me who posted this a week back in bangladeshi section.you are already late.but then late latefee is called indian punctuality.

u knw wat i want to say...ab yahan apna office kholo :rofl:
;)

Also according to the statistics given by them a Pakistani soldier was raping 5 to 6 women each day whilst killing hundreds of others, suffering from lack of supplies and food and also fighting the rebels and the Indians at the same time. Wow super soldiers i must say. Even propaganda has limits.

Propaganda--even when your own generals admit the same ?

We killed rebels..... Supported by Indian RAW....In other words we were fighting Cross border terrorism from India.....

india trained 10000 fighters and here list is of 3 millions...:lol:
so 3 million rebels :rolleyes: and wat abt those who got raped by ur army

surprised....

no bangaldeshi commented till now :lol:

where are awami stooge rajakar rawamy ...:rofl:

We killed rebels..... Supported by Indian RAW....In other words we were fighting Cross border terrorism from India.... Mukti bahani used to infiltrate into Pakistan in artillery cover from India......

Pakistan discriminated its own people in east Pakistan ,India utilized that situation and divided Pakistan into two halves. Wat wrong in that? .

You killed your own Muslim brothers and here you condemn Israel and US...think before you post.
But Bangladeshi Claims that they fought against us cuz to defend Bengali Hindus, Well we are proud of Killing 3 million RAWamy Agents. M.Bihani was a terrorist group and india had started such proxies in the region.

india trained 10000 fighters and here list is of 3 millions...:lol:
so 3 million rebels :rolleyes: and wat abt those who got raped by ur army

surprised....

no bangaldeshi commented till now :lol:

where are awami stooge rajakar rawamy ...:rofl:

Those 10000 fighter is real reason for military action who got trained in India which means India is reason of all those killings....

Pakistan discriminated its own people in east Pakistan ,India utilized that situation and divided Pakistan into two halves. Wat wrong in that? .

Nothing.... Just the thing you guys cry about all the time.... CROSS BORDER TERRORISM.

But Bangladeshi Claims that they fought against us cuz to defend Bengali Hindus, Well we are proud of Killing 3 million RAWamy Agents. M.Bihani was a terrorist group and india had started such proxies in the region.

Pakistan created that problem , If you accepted Mujbir Rehman leadership means there no need of Mukthi bahini. Your racist behavior ruined everything. Don't blame us for your problems.

AK Niazi was an incompetent moron . Not sure who promoted him to be a general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom