What's new

Pak Ex-Gen admits killings of 3 million Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
mods-i dont know where to put it ,so shift this thread as per its category

A book penned by a late former Pakistan Army General has lifted the lid off the genocide carried out by the nation in erstwhile East Pakistan.

A Stranger in My Own Country: East Pakistan, 1969-91, by late Major General (retd) Khadim Hussain Raza, provides an account of the brutal elimination of more than three million people carried out by the Pakistan Army, led by the infamous General AKK Niazi, from 1969 until the creation of Bangladesh in 1971.

Raza, then General Officer Commanding 14 Division of the army, was posted in East Pakistan during the period. The book has been published posthumously by Oxford University Press, given the sensitive nature of the subject.

Raza claimed in his book that Niazi had threatened to let loose Pakistani soldiers on the women of East Pakistan in an audacious bid to alter the ethnicity of the Bengali race. His comments had even driven an officer of Bengali origin, Major Mustaq, to suicide. Niazi later surrendered to General JFR Jacob of the Indian Army.

The book also claims that the equally notorious General Tikka Khan, the commander of the Eastern command, wanted to publicly try liberation movement leader Sheikh Mujibur Rehman in Dhaka and hang him.

Raza also blasted Major General Rahim Khan - his junior who, too, was posted in East Pakistan - who allegedly believed that " Bengalis were timid people and should have been subdued long ago". Rahim later fled Dhaka when the situation worsened.

Pakistan had launched Operation Searchlight on March 25, 1971, to curb the Bengali nationalist movement by taking control of major cities on March 26, and then eliminating all opposition, political or military, within a month.

Read more at: Pak ex-General Khadim Hussain Raza admits to ' 71 genocide that killed 3 million Bangladeshis : Pakistan, News - India Today

Thread of the day.....Indian-Pakistani-Bangladeshi, get ready for roller coaster ride..........:enjoy:

@topic:
We already knew why this book be significant.:blink:

I don't really understand how he could bring a little army to current Bangladesh and start killing and raping millions of people and women.

Didn't Bangladesh have a army as well?

We are proud... :tup: .... 3 million killed in 5-6 months by the hands of 30,000 soldiers stranded without supplies,aircover in a hostile land thousands of miles away and with india in between... waging a 2 faced war...

We beat the NAZIS!

ny5nq9.jpg

Sarcasm...

I don't really understand how he could bring a little army to current Bangladesh and start killing and raping millions of people and women.

Didn't Bangladesh have a army as well?
O dear...there was no Bangladesh then....

Cue for Jamaatis to come and turn the other cheek.

Interestingly one of those on the forum fought with the Pakistani army and killed his own people and another was born in 1972!!!

We are proud... :tup: .... 3 million killed in 5-6 months by the hands of 30,000 soldiers stranded without supplies,aircover in a hostile land thousands of miles away and with india in between... waging a 2 faced war...

We beat the NAZIS!
You killed your own Muslim brothers and here you condemn Israel and US...think before you post.

Cue for Jamaatis to come and turn the other cheek.

Interestingly one of those on the forum fought with the Pakistani army and killed his own people and another was born in 1972!!!

We just love you!

You killed your own Muslim brothers and here you condemn Israel and US...think before you post.

Hell yeah!!!
10eq7iw.jpg

O dear, I said current Bangladesh, because I'm not good with east or west lol

Did the old Bangladesh have a army as well?

no use ..still BD people will come take Pakistan favor...... who killed them ......and troll against India .....who saved them

It must be RAW and RAwami Conspiracy . How can Army from the land of pure:pakistan: kill even a Mosquito let alone 3 Million ppl . I will Notify this News to MBI Munshi Sir so that He could write a 5000 words explaination how it was the Evil Rawami conspiracy to Malign army from the Land of the Pure.

We beat the NAZIS!

ny5nq9.jpg

Sarcasm...
/Sarcasm on

Thats a Great Efficiency i must say

/Sarcasm off

We beat the NAZIS!

Man now you have to apply that the famous formula one muslim= some craps , I think you got above said numbers:cheesy:.

We beat the NAZIS!

Sarcasm...

You Gotta be kidding me fighting 2 faced war for 5-6 months :lol: . It just took 10 days for India to root out your Army from Bangladesh and make them Surrender :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom