What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is.

Why the hell media(atleast they must know that the person invention is no less than a joke) is giving them so much importance.
such amateur news make Pakistan a laughing stock

Right now Someone told me that even my neighbour did it almost a decade before.he said i would tell him to move to pak because he would be made a media sensation for a time period

nobody ius forcing you to go through my posts im not responding you, take your bullshitt else where
oh come on yar, Ramzan main to ladai mat karo. agar doosray kee bhee ghlti hay tou app maaf kr do.

bhai tu mughe physics nahi bada, same goes for water

hankau62 and Tiger Awan have explained it, and Cheng also with his illustrations.

But here is something from another forum. Try to grasp it well.

Assume you put in 10J of energy to break up the 2 O-H bonds and form the H-H and the 2 O=O bonds; so that is NET 10J put into the reaction

2H20=H2+2O2 :electrolysis of arbitrary amount of water

now take the hydrogen from this arbitrary amount of water and combust it..this is essentially the same reaction just in the opposite direction
ideally speaking you would recover 10J of energy but you will always get less than that, NEVER MORE.

So your battery cannot produce more hydrogen than what is needed to keep the battery charged let alone run the engine.

If this device were possible he would be breaking the laws of thermodynamics and this would be a bigger discovery than the Higgs Bosson...the "god car"..bwahahaha

Vcheng has become enemy of get straight.:rofl:

No Sir. I have no enemies at all! :D

Enemy of ignorance to be more precise....:D

Please read this slowly:

092-The-greatest-enemy-of-knowledge-650x650.jpg

Whats with these theories of thermodynamics ?
Where law states that energy required for splitting of water molecule in to oxygen and hydrogen is necessarily greater than combustion of hydrogen got from the process ?
Does the same law applies if hydrogen used for fusion and hence energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom