What's new

Pak couple sues American airline for racial profiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^
Well, There can always be first time for everything ! As Some one said better be safe than sorry

^^^^^^
Well, There can always be first time for everything ! As Some one said better be safe than sorry

They should also start groping every member of the senate, congress, heck the prez too .... like u said there is always a first time ... better safe than sorry

How many of the terrorists caught or who have done terrorist activities in the US, have had full flowing beards and wore a cap ?

these people are laughing, but dont understand how their own countrymen sikhs are targetted for being arabs, for wearing the turban

How many of the terrorists caught or who have done terrorist activities in the US, have had full flowing beards and wore a cap ?

I was just giving an example. In Pakistan terrorists in the past probably wore shalwar kameez, sported a beard, wore a cap, thats why you see that guy getting pulled over in that photo.

Similarly in America, Pakistanis have been caught for terrorism and related activities, so your kind gets that extra attention. Its only fair, not to forget that there was hijacking threat call made. After 9/11 American authorities are not in a position to risk anything, and every threat call made needs to be taken seriously.

Similarly in America, Pakistanis have been caught for terrorism and related activities, so your kind gets that extra attention.

LOL ..... our kind....
That is why Sikhs got shot too in the US like Nothing4U pointed out

LOL ..... our kind....
That is why Sikhs got shot too in the US like Nothing4U pointed out

"Pakistanis and Indians are not the same people", vehemently claimed by your countrymen and that's what I have learned on this forum.

I myself was pulled over once for "random" security check at a US airport. Mind you I am an Australian citizen, its just that I decided not to shave before boarding that flight. Something we got to deal with. Safety and security takes precedence over everything else. And I am Ok with that.

"Pakistanis and Indians are not the same people", vehemently claimed by your countrymen and that's what I have learned on this forum..

Despite what the members of this forum say ......
Tell that to the goras.... we look all the same to them

Pretty pathetic how the Indians members are glee on a case of racism and grave injustice against Pakistanis just for the sake of them being Pakistanis. Valiantly performing the role of street side tamashay walay and not contributing anything worthwhile to this thread. We all know when Shahrukh was subjected to an extra bit of frisking all of Bollywood was up in arms, here we have a couple handcuffed and taken out of the plane a truly hostile act, out of a hoax call on the account of them just being Pakistanis. Do you have any actual sense of the meaning of justice or not? Do you even realize what a major violation of basic human rights that is to be subjected to being hand cuffed over suspicion without cause? Do you know basically this is incompetence not vigilance? Do you know the Ben Franklin's statement:

Those who are willing to give up a little bit of freedom for a little bit of security deserve neither freedom, nor security.

Thread closed until some updates to this case are posted. Pathetic really. Should go and get your brains and your humanity checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom