What's new

Featured Pak Army wins international military drill competition in UK for 3rd consecutive year

This is not a colonial tradition, rather a military tradition. It is the hallmark of military discipline and bearing.

Lets see.... US, Isreal, Russia, China etc dont practice these kind of colonial tradition and yet they are current super powers. Its only Pakistan and some arab states that practice these stupid stick walking traditions.

Beshak. Jhotay k pory khandan pr lanat. Ab tm yeh beth k sochty rhna k men wakae Irani agent hn ya nai, lanat se jo bachna hai tmne 😁
mujhe zarorat nhi , wo saliyat ptahi irani pujaario ki, rote raho, ese ghulamo p lanat aur tho pori nasal per

for starters, the competition wasn't organized by PA but by the British army, who invite all allied armies to participate.
NCO/JCO who work their bud off to model and lay the foundations of our army also need aprication and what better way than to showcase their skills at the intl. stage.
How do u think that PA has at least an officer as a company commander at Sandhurst grooming British cadets while armies like India dont.

a case of sour grapes I must say.

Our people never look at the holistic picture, they want one thing, or the other. Black or white, they forget the shades of grey in between.

Life is not about simple choices, you do different things for different reasons, all concurrently, depending on situation and requirements.

Lets see.... US, Isreal, Russia, China etc dont practice these kind of colonial tradition and yet they are current super powers. Its only Pakistan and some arab states that practice these stupid stick walking traditions.

All the armies you mentioned do drill. Pace stick walking is basically drill. Better to not contribute then contribute on matters it is clear you have no knowledge of.

All the armies you mentioned do drill. Pace stick walking is basically drill. Better to not contribute then contribute on matters it is clear you have no knowledge of.
Are you stupid?
I specifically mentioned "Stick walking" which is a colonial tradition and has ZERO contribution to keeping a military disciplined. US ISRAEL CHINA RUSSIA do not practice this stupid tradition of walking straight along with a giant compass and yet they are the most disciplined and powerful armies in the world.
You are a perfect example of those who fell flat to imperialist system just to please their gora masters.

Are you stupid?
I specifically mentioned "Stick walking" which is a colonial tradition and has ZERO contribution to keeping a military disciplined. US ISRAEL CHINA RUSSIA do not practice this stupid tradition of walking straight along with a giant compass and yet they are the most disciplined and powerful armies in the world.
You are a perfect example of those who fell flat to imperialist system just to please their gora masters.

You really have no idea what makes an Army run.

Defiantly not walking with stupid giant compass.

My friend, there are a lot of traditions that many outside the military may find "stupid", but those within the military prize greatly. The fact two of the finest modern armies in the world make such an effort to celebrate pace sticking (at great cost and effort), should teach you at least something about why they do it. Alas, one needs an open mind for such understanding....

My friend, there are a lot of traditions that many outside the military may find "stupid", but those within the military prize greatly. The fact two of the finest modern armies in the world make such an effort to celebrate pace sticking (at great cost and effort), should teach you at least something about why they do it. Alas, one needs an open mind for such understanding....
That is perfect example of Muslim stooges of British empire who surrendered to their gora masters.
You have kept that legacy by supporting their traditions.

Back
Top Bottom