What's new

Featured Pak Army wins international military drill competition in UK for 3rd consecutive year

These are useless competitions and we should stop sending our troops to our ex colonial masters (present colonial mindset slavery masters).

Stop exposing your troops to British haramkhor lifestyle and stop sending them to Sandhurst. I may be sounding dumb but it isn't that simple.

These are useless competitions and we should stop sending our troops to our ex colonial masters (present colonial mindset slavery masters).

Stop exposing your troops to British haramkhor lifestyle and stop sending them to Sandhurst. I may be sounding dumb but it isn't that simple.

You are right, you sound dumb.

Most posters here seem to be very naive and young hence are making foolish statements with out trying to understand the idea behind the whole system perfected over centuries to make Pakistan army what it is today.
In that whole system drill sgt./ stick compition are a very small but very important cog. Discipline is the foundation of an army.

The most important aspect of an outstanding army that defreanciates it from the others is discipline.
A cadet ( soldier or an officer) when they enter their respective academy/centers are broken down and remodeled. In that whole process drills are one of the main exercises that instill discipline in a cadet.

and send them to Iran lol ?
Obsession much?

Ap ko bhi Iran bhejdia tha bachpan men?
Most posters here seem to be very naive and young hence are making foolish statements with out trying to understand the idea behind the whole system perfected over centuries to make Pakistan army what it is today.
In that whole system drill sgt./ stick compition are a very small but very important cog. Discipline is the foundation of an army.

The most important aspect of an outstanding army that defreanciates it from the others is discipline.
A cadet ( soldier or an officer) when they enter their respective academy/centers are broken down and remodeled. In that whole process drills are one of the main exercises that instill discipline in a cadet.

Pakistan Army is pretty disciplined and professional without these competitions as well. We just can't move on from West. Kal ko bachy bhi to udhr he bhejne hoty hen.

Pakistan Army is pretty disciplined and professional without these competitions as well. We just can't move on from West. Kal ko bachy bhi to udhr he bhejne hoty hen.

for starters, the competition wasn't organized by PA but by the British army, who invite all allied armies to participate.
NCO/JCO who work their bud off to model and lay the foundations of our army also need aprication and what better way than to showcase their skills at the intl. stage.
How do u think that PA has at least an officer as a company commander at Sandhurst grooming British cadets while armies like India dont.

a case of sour grapes I must say.

These colonial traditions needs to end. The most stupidest competition a military could practice.
This is not a colonial tradition, rather a military tradition. It is the hallmark of military discipline and bearing.
they weren't regulars they were ssg competing against regulars of other countries
This question gets asked often as to why we send our SSG troops to exercises where other countries may have regular troops. First thing to understand is that these exercises are not "competitions" where you get ranked from top to bottom. They are opportunities to engage and learn from each other.

The reason Pakistan sends Special Forces is because the SSG is better able to adapt to such opportunities (compared to regular infantry) given they already have a profile in engaging with other forces. Part of their responsibility is Foreign Internal Defense (FID), secondment to other countries and a large portion of the SF training/work is dedicated to engagement.

As such, it is actually smart to send SF to such opportunities. Obviously, this thread has nothing to do with the SF. Its just selected staff from the PMA here.

Last edited:
lol, coming from an agent of Iran. hahaha

Sir pls pls give ma certificate so I can finally become a Pakistani :(

It's been long that I am spying for Iran and am tired. Someone told me to visit Baba Salar Sikandar who issues certificates for loyalty to Pakistan.

Please issue me one and let me know your hadiya so I can finally come to peace :(

Back
Top Bottom