What's new

Pak Army Female dress code

I think in medical core you can use niqab probably.
Ok thanks.

From what I have read they will provide six months training in Kakul or Rawalpindi, so would they allow niqab during training as well?

Why not? When hijab is feasible then why not niqab?

I wanna join Pak army as a dentist but I can't compromise my niqab. Does anyone know about it?

No you cannot wear a Naqab in armed forces due to security and identity issues, because while Hijab is a requirement in Islam, Naqab is not.

Yeah well, there is no room for "difference of opinion" in the armed forces.
You were saying that niqab is not a requirement in Islam, hence I made the point about difference of opinion. Majority of scholars have declared it wajib.

You were saying that niqab is not a requirement in Islam, hence I made the point about difference of opinion. Majority of scholars have declared it wajib.

In the Armed Forces niqab is not practical, there are constant security checks, and physical checkpoints you will have to cross to do your job.

If you cant live with the Hijab then I suggest a different career path.

Never mind the scholars, you are an intelligent lady, do your own research from Quran and Hadees and then make your decision.

In the Armed Forces niqab is not practical, there are constant security checks, and physical checkpoints you will have to cross to do your job.

If you cant live with the Hijab then I suggest a different career path.
Even as a doctor?

Gentlemen, hijab and niqab both are allowed in our army. For all fields.

Thank you .
Wow! Thanks for replying!

Never mind the scholars, you are an intelligent lady, do your own research from Quran and Hadees and then make your decision.
Hmm yes after doing my own research I reached the conclusion that apart from face and hands, whole body of a woman is "awrah" and needs to be covered. And face veil becomes wajib when there is fear of fitnah.

Wow! Thanks for replying!

Hmm yes after doing my own research I reached the conclusion that apart from face and hands, whole body of a woman is "awrah" and needs to be covered. And face veil becomes wajib when there is fear of fitnah.
There you go.
That should be your go to interpretation because that is the one you feel is correct.

Back
Top Bottom