What's new

Pak Army Female dress code

@Sunshine48 It’s a free country you are free to do as you please as long as you don’t break the law or cause disturbance/harm. However, contact relevant authorities by following the link that someone posted earlier to get the right information about dress code. You might get conflicting answers on the forum.

Gentlemen, hijab and niqab both are allowed in our army. For all fields.

Thank you .

You are right, i just checked. And the person with whom i checked, i also raised a concern that this can be a legitimate security concern. Although he took it lightly, he agreed with me and seeing that he carries stars on his collars i hope he thinks about doing something about it.

You are right, i just checked. And the person with whom i checked, i also raised a concern that this can be a legitimate security concern. Although he took it lightly, he agreed with me and seeing that he carries stars on his collars i hope he thinks about doing something about it.
If there were security issues, they would not allow it. Simple!

If there were security issues, they would not allow it. Simple!

Like all other walks of life in Pakistan, there are people in the armed forces who would set aside all precautions when it comes to religion. There have also been cases in the past where gaps in security have been realized only after they were exploited by the terrorists. Hope this is not the case in this instance because if I can think of a half a dozen nefarious to exploit it, so can the terrorists.

On a lighter note, it is compulsory for everyone to wear Naqab (mask) these days.

Assalamu alaikum!

Glad to be on this forum!

I have a question and hope someone will help. Is it permitted for a woman to wear niqab in Pakistan Army? I have seen female cadets in hijab, but never seen one in niqab.

Yeah you're right.
I don't think that should be a problem because after collecting much info about us and our bg as well as nationality there is no chance of such kind of issue and wearing hijab also Islamic law so it should not be trouble I guess

I have a question please clarify me.

Is doing niqab (face cover) allowed in Pakistan navy for doctors????

Yes it's allowed
It is beyond the question of being allowed. As mentioned earlier, face veil could be a security issue too nowadays,but wearing additional clothing to cover the body may impede with mobility on the battlefield.Also a covered up body is not naturally ventilated under the elements, which may result in fatigue. Solution?? Relegate women to desk jobs, and/or medical corps.

Back
Top Bottom