What's new

Pak-Afghan Border sealed; visa issues

I hope the make it permanent.

Lets see this new axis against pakistan is active too much with an attack on Chinese in Karachi. This is getting muddier

Am trying to upload a video in VID format it is not working

Lets see this new axis against pakistan is active too much with an attack on Chinese in Karachi. This is getting muddier
Pakistan needs some courage. Why are we showing so much weakness both from govt and Pak army (unfortunately both of them are not on the same page) But PA also been using appeasing and pleasing tactics to get a few dollars and F-16, and the latter has already be blocked...(نہ خدا ہی ملا نہ وصالِ ٓصنم)...Does anyone care that Pakistan needs some dignity too..Perhaps they don't know an iota about it.

Thank you please close it permanently, we are ready for any consequences. I heard Afghans threatened that they will not let Pakistani trucks pass to Central Asia. I think we are ok with it, for how long we are gonna get betrayed. We are ready to close our border permanently.

Thank you please close it permanently, we are ready for any consequences. I heard Afghans threatened that they will not let Pakistani trucks pass to Central Asia. I think we are ok with it, for how long we are gonna get betrayed. We are ready to close our border permanently.

If you gave hem whole of Pakistan it wont enough for that thankless nation. Pakistan should recapture wah khan area for open trade between central asian countries. ANA ke liye tuh hamare karachi ke target killers he kafi hein :D

I guess we will now see more scenes like this

13321794_1177303165614830_2357965672911903114_n.jpg

Along with the usual fb rants

"We are coming for you Pakis"

Clearly they are not "coming for us", they don't even have an army that can protect the country out side of Kabul. Next they will be calling them self "A Sovereign Nation".:D
You made my day my friend! Thanks! :pakistan:

Agreed with u they r thankless people why it is hard for our stupid leaders and generals to decide to **** em up

They don't have even a army bunch of thugs and not a single fighter jet

We should have crushed them to their knees what is stoping us

Central Asia route is possible without entering Afghanistan

Every Pakistani wants to teach these *** holes a lesson of their life enough is enough

Even with visa don't let them enter

Ban visas for these traitors permanently and we must forcefully send those Afghan refuges no respect for them

Well the border still needs to be walled, mined and electrified. These scums will still continue to flooding into Pakistan illegally.

In that Pic the gun belongs to american, their clothes were given to them by american heck even their shoes are standard Americn issued. Yet they call themselves soldier more like bunch of Pakistan hating lunatics with guns.

Maybe these people will be welcomed in INDIA , their bosom buddy.

They should feel free to leave and go to INDIA.

It wont hurt our feelings one bit.

We will be glad to give them a free ride to " WAGAH BORDER "

Last edited:
Afghans are weird untrustworthy people. Good the border is sealed,hope it remains that way.
They are only proud of their ethnicity and warrior history. Just pride doesn't make a cup of tea, you also have to work hard to prove your metal.
Working to build Afghanistan is something Afghans are incapable if doing while blaming everyone else

This is good news but about the refugees they should be send as soon as possible and if any country has sympathy for them let them take these Afghans

Back
Top Bottom