What's new

PAF Vipers Participating in Spears of Victory Exercise!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG-20230209-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20230209-WA0016.jpg

@TopGun786 @Trailer23 @TOPGUN @Talon @SQ8 @MastanKhan @HRK

Last edited:
I don’t understand what does Paf send their top tier pilots for such exercises and not young blood?
This exercise was mostly a mock up drill and not going on hunting eachother..
Why are you automatically assuming/insinuating that (only) experienced Pilots on the Viper have gone for this Exercise or those in the past?

There are a number of Flt Lt & Sqn Ldrs' too.

Note: Red Team vs. Blue Team - equally matched against one another.

I don’t understand what does Paf send their top tier pilots for such exercises and not young blood?
Hi,

Show off and strutting around---Paf is big on that---.

The sad part is that they tend to put down those air forces where the pilots are less competent---even though with more resource. That shows of a lower class upbringing---.

That isn’t exactly a fair statement - you generally send a mix. In this case your main fighter leaders( your internal teachers) and then regular joes. That is the actual mix - just because you see two leaders doesn’t mean the regular joe pilots aren’t there.

That isn’t exactly a fair statement - you generally send a mix. In this case your main fighter leaders( your internal teachers) and then regular joes. That is the actual mix - just because you see two leaders doesn’t mean the regular joe pilots aren’t there.
And you need experienced pilots to go so they can come back and teach the younger ones what they have learned and maybe change few things they do operationally a little different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom