What's new

PAF SSC Final Interview

Taqi Kazmi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Seniors,

I have cleared my ISSB and CMB (Final Medical) in 123 CSC for IT branch of PAF on 31st December 2018, and now I'm waiting for my interview call, but someone told me that not all candidates who's medical is cleared are being called for final interview can anybody tell me about it.
Secondly if they call me for interview I don't know what is the theme of that interview I mean weather it be psychological like they did in ISSB or subjective(as per my degree). I have absolutely no idea what kind of interview it will be and how much weight is have in final merit and selection.

Can anybody help in this please ?

they will call you for the Final interview, Inshallah

i am also going to apply for PAF IT Branch in upcoming course will you guide me, basically the Subjective portion. I will be thanksful to you.

Dear Seniors,

I have cleared my ISSB and CMB (Final Medical) in 123 CSC for IT branch of PAF on 31st December 2018, and now I'm waiting for my interview call, but someone told me that not all candidates who's medical is cleared are being called for final interview can anybody tell me about it.
Secondly if they call me for interview I don't know what is the theme of that interview I mean weather it be psychological like they did in ISSB or subjective(as per my degree). I have absolutely no idea what kind of interview it will be and how much weight is have in final merit and selection.

Can anybody help in this please ?

Hi Taqi,
What is the update on your induction? Did you get the job? If yes, congratulations!
Either way please share your interview and ISSB experience.
It would be of great help for me as i am appearing in ISSB too.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom