What's new

Imran says his arrest is inevitable, expects it as early as Monday

A true patwari with brain size of a donkey :lol: chal nikal chaman hutiay , I thought i was replying to an educated young boy , sorry for the waste of my 100 words on you :lol:

Keep crying. IK will never come back. Hahaha

It is cowardice to ask Pakistanis from other provinces to come guard a national leader

Meanwhile 50 rupai k stamp paper par London bhaag jana is real act of bravery
and no fck was given after May 9th ahaha

Establishment brought him , they managed minar e Pakistan jalsa in 2013 , jhangir tareen jahaz purchased electable that helped PTI to win.
Ab aisa karo hafiz whiskey ko bolo Kary Tehreek e istehkam ka jalsa minar e Pakistan par aor bhar kar dikhay hum PTI chor dain gay, and then let the jhangir tareen gather all PTI waste if he won a single seat in punjab in the presence of PTI , we all PTI supporters on PDF will join thereek e istehkam .

Keep crying. IK will never come back. Hahaha
Putar abhi kuch pata nhi woh DANG lay kar seedha PDM ki gaaf phaadta hoa nikal jay ga :lol:

Israel is using this opportunity well as they issued a statement apparently supporting PTI. And our brain dead people might get hold of it and tell people that look we told you he is a "Yahoodi agent" and now see for yourself that israel is supporting him.

Look at his face. Looks like he has seen a ghost lmao. This is long overdue. Very soon he will join Pervez Elahi in jail.

1689186218328-png.938616

parvez-1-1-jpg.webp

Really Imran's face looks so ashen!! Mubasshar Luqman keeps saying that Imran's mental balance is really off and that Imran could even commit a suicide. Maybe a bit far fetched but Imran looks worn out in this pic! Imran looked more energetic and fresh even during his large, long public, dozens of gatherings then he looks sitting home in comfort for the last several months.
And it is a painful sight. I take no joy in that, despite loathing him as a politician, which I have expressed many times on this forum lately.

Really Imran's face looks so ashen!! Mubasshar Luqman keeps saying that Imran's mental balance is really off and that Imran could even commit a suicide. Maybe a bit far fetched but Imran looks worn out in this pic! Imran looked more energetic and fresh even during his large, long public, dozens of gatherings then he looks sitting home in comfort for the last several months.
And it is a painful sight. I take no joy in that, despite loathing him as a politician, which I have expressed many times on this forum lately.
His creation of the youthia with help from his patron Bajwa has possibly doomed Pakistan already.

He deserves much worse.

The judicial norm in Pakistan for a 1/100th of his crimes is to be swiftly charged and hanged.

The reason he is enjoying life at home is due to the Pakistani Military Establishment shelving him for the next election cycle.

His creation of the youthia with help from his patron Bajwa has possibly doomed Pakistan already.
He deserves much worse.
The judicial norm in Pakistan for a 1/100th of his crimes is to be swiftly charged and hanged.
The reason he is enjoying life at home is due to the Pakistani Military Establishment shelving him for the next election cycle.

Well, he was our idol as a cricketer during the 1970s and 1980s. I even had a large poster of him on my bedroom wall in Karachi, holding a cricket bat, smiling and handsome. And until April 2022, he was my best hope for Pakistan. So it is not personally easy for me see him like a ghost as he obvious is in the pic above.

BUT... yes, he has been given a lot of soft-hand personally and for many months, starting spring 2022. No other politician in Pakistan's history has gotten away with such blatant, exaggerated slap on the Establishment's face as Imran has been. Nawaz was pushed out of power thrice and faced real prison for considerable time. Asif Zardari's prison days can be counted in multiple years--real prison!!. Altaf Hussein was banned and gagged in media over one speech as the immediate reason.

A little disagreement with you: I don't think there is any 'next election cycle' left with Imran in their mind. His' is over. Done and dusted. There is an extremely unlikely chance there is a sympathetic Army Chief in future, say, in 2028 who'd be so disillusioned by the new order with the same old faces, that they might--just might--think again of Imran. Possible? Yes. Likely? No. Imran burned too many bridges and you may even see his 3rd and latest wife dumping him soon! You see: There is a price to pay for utter stupidity, big mouth, and arrogance.

Well, he was our idol as a cricketer during the 1970s and 1980s. I even had a large poster of him on my bedroom wall in Karachi, holding a cricket bat, smiling and handsome. And until April 2022, he was my best hope for Pakistan. So it is not personally easy for me see him like a ghost as he obvious is in the pic above.

BUT... yes, he has been given a lot of soft-hand personally and for many months, starting spring 2022. No other politician in Pakistan's history has gotten away with such blatant, exaggerated slap on the Establishment's face as Imran has been. Nawaz was pushed out of power thrice and faced real prison for considerable time. Asif Zardari's prison days can be counted in multiple years--real prison!!. Altaf Hussein was banned and gagged in media over one speech as the immediate reason.

A little disagreement with you: I don't think there is any 'next election cycle' left with Imran in their mind. His' is over. Done and dusted. There is an extremely unlikely chance there is a sympathetic Army Chief in future, say, in 2028 who'd be so disillusioned by the new order with the same old faces, that they might--just might--think again of Imran. Possible? Yes. Likely? No. Imran burned too many bridges and you may even see his 3rd and latest wife dumping him soon! You see: There is a price to pay for utter stupidity, big mouth, and arrogance.
I will never discount the Pakistani Military Establishment's propensity for shortsightedness to make a quick buck when the opportunity arrives.

Imran Khan is basically a gift-wrapped automated version of a CIA color revolution that can be traded for a very high value to any external actor wanting to destroy Pakistan.

Imran Khan is basically a gift-wrapped automated version of a CIA color revolution that can be traded for a very high value to any external actor wanting to destroy Pakistan.

He sure has unwittingly acted like an agent for Pakistan's enemies.
You know what's so disturbing to me? It is the gullibility of even the educated people of Pakistan. It is that Imran's anti-Establishment narrative basically started months after his anti-America rhetoric and his anti-Establishment rhetoric started after Imran had milked the prevailing anti-Americanism in Pakistan to rise to new heights; Imran tried to use that popularity to make the military of Pakistan to install Imran back. And when that didn't work, then--and only then--Imran became the anti-Establishment person. Until then, not only this forum, but Pakistanis, overall, while aware of the Establishment's games, were kissing the military badges and singing and dancing on the military songs and glorifying Pakistan's 'victories' against India. Look up posts by members here from barely two years ago!!

People have lost their senses in their fanboism. They prefer a mentally deranged, power hungry, psychopathic person over their country. But, fear not, the genie is put back in the bottle. And the day is not far when even these PDF fanbois would realize how gullible they were, how much into personality worship they were, and how truly unworthy of the high office Imran was.

He sure has unwittingly acted like an agent for Pakistan's enemies.
You know what's so disturbing to me? It is the gullibility of even the educated people of Pakistan. It is that Imran's anti-Establishment narrative basically started months after his anti-America rhetoric and his anti-Establishment rhetoric started after Imran had milked the prevailing anti-Americanism in Pakistan to rise to new heights; Imran tried to use that popularity to make the military of Pakistan to install Imran back. And when that didn't work, then--and only then--Imran became the anti-Establishment person. Until then, not only this forum, but Pakistanis, overall, while aware of the Establishment's games, were kissing the military badges and singing and dancing on the military songs and glorifying Pakistan's 'victories' against India. Look up posts by members here from barely two years ago!!

People have lost their senses in their fanboism. They prefer a mentally deranged, power hungry, psychopathic person over their country. But, fear not, the genie is put back in the bottle. And the day is not far when even these PDF fanbois would realize how gullible they were, how much into personality worship they were, and how truly unworthy of the high office Imran was.
Bajwa's plan with installing Imran Khan into office was to sacrifice CPEC and development to try to get free U.S. money.

The only reason he failed was due to the U.S. being wary of the Pakistani Military Establishment's games due to recent memories.

The plan, however, has already destroyed public support for development to a massive extent, making Pakistan's future extremely dark.

If, in the future, the U.S. warms back up to playing games in Pakistan along with the Pakistani Military Establishment, the perfect Agent of Chaos would be Imran Khan.

That is the main reason why he is being kept in the back pocket for future use.

Bajwa's plan with installing Imran Khan into office was to sacrifice CPEC and development to try to get free U.S. money. The only reason he failed was due to the U.S. being wary of the Pakistani Military Establishment's games due to recent memories. The plan, however, has already destroyed public support for development to a massive extent, making Pakistan's future extremely dark. If, in the future, the U.S. warms back up to playing games in Pakistan along with the Pakistani Military Establishment, the perfect Agent of Chaos would be Imran Khan. That is the main reason why he is being kept in the back pocket for future use.
[I have removed spaces/line breaks in your post to make it more readable].
Interesting thought. Can't say I know enough to say about the bolded part. Maybe, maybe not.
As for Imran's getting support in future from abroad: Possible but I think Imran will be in some prison for a while and likely become a footnote in Pakistan's history.

Would he again be an unwitting agent for foreign powers? Likely, if he senses path back to power. Look at his interviews to foreign media lately--setting aside his 'Islamism' and bringing up 'Nazis' or 'Bin Laden as a terrorist' or 'democracy' and everything the Western audience would find appealing. He is surely pandering to the Western audience!! But the stupid guy doesn't realize that he can't just directly and publicly accuse Biden of the 'regime change' to oust him from power and expect some soft-corner from the Biden administration!! Plus a slap on Imran's face is that the latest help from the Saudis and the UAE show, plus from the reliant China, show that foreign powers don't have any soft spot for Imran.

[I have removed spaces/line breaks in your post to make it more readable].
Interesting thought. Can't say I know enough to say about the bolded part. Maybe, maybe not.
As for Imran's getting support in future from abroad: Possible but I think Imran will be in some prison for a while and likely become a footnote in Pakistan's history.

Would he again be an unwitting agent for foreign powers? Likely, if he senses path back to power. Look at his interviews to foreign media lately--setting aside his 'Islamism' and bringing up 'Nazis' or 'Bin Laden as a terrorist' or 'democracy' and everything the Western audience would find appealing. He is surely pandering to the Western audience!! But the stupid guy doesn't realize that he can't just directly and publicly accuse Biden of the 'regime change' to oust him from power and expect some soft-corner from the Biden administration!! Plus a slap on Imran's face is that the latest help from the Saudis and the UAE show, plus from the reliant China, show that foreign powers don't have any soft spot for Imran.
Imran's shenanigans are not the reason for the U.S.'s reluctance to pull on that string.

The U.S.'s reluctance to pull on that string is the gigantic scar in the U.S. Establishment's memory about the Afghanistan Debacle.

The U.S. Establishment is simply not willing to put their trust in a Pakistani Military Establishment harebrained scheme at this moment, but that might change in the future.

One should not make the mistake of thinking of Imran Khan as some independent actor in this whole situation.

Imran Khan is a tool of the Pakistani Military Establishment that acts and refrains based entirely on their wishes.

Last edited:
Imran's shenanigans are not the reason for the U.S.'s reluctance to pull on that string. The U.S.'s reluctance to pull on that string is the gigantic scar in the U.S. Establishment's memory about the Afghanistan Debacle. The U.S. Establishment is simply not willing to put their trust in a Pakistani Military Establishment harebrained scheme at this moment, but that might change in the future.
One should not make the mistake of thinking of Imran Khan as some independent actor in this whole situation. Imran Khan is a tool of the Pakistani Military Establishment that acts and refrains based entirely on their wishes.

Who really knows?
But I tend to disagree with this post of your's about the American involvement. I see little reasons for American meddling in Pakistan, especially after the American withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021-- Pakistan is a potential 'useful fool' for America to needle India if and when needed. Also, Americans know where the real power lies and CPEC, as well as relations with China, are too important for Pakistan to let America dictate major changes. Maybe Biden didn't care for Imran on personal level but not the point of 'regime change'.

Imran's removal had to do with Pakistan's domestic reasons. I think Imran was brought into power as a 'manageable' asset by the Pakistani military which was disillusioned with PPP and Noon League. While the 'Project Imran' had started in early 2010s, the Noonies were too popular in Punjab and so managed to win the 2013 elections. But soon after that, Imran was put on a path, aided by the Muscle-Power of the Imported Mullah from Canada Mr. Tahir ul Qadri, to topple the Nawaz govt. That too didn't work because, among other reasons, such as all other political parties closed ranks and supported Nawaz, and top leaders supporting Imran like Javed Hashmi backed out when realizing the military was supporting Imran in the 2014 agitations. But the military ultimately managed to remove Nawaz from power. It was all basically domestic reasons.

And to re-emphasize: There is an extremely low chance of Imran being co-opted again by the military in future to be part of some power-game; Imran has burned his bridges with all and probably even with his current (3rd) wife! Such a 'leader', isn't it??!! As long as the Pakistani civilians focus on the economy and governance and keep hot-heads like Nawaz Sharif away from the topmost spot, I see stability and even some kind of revival in Pakistan into next several years.

Who really knows?
But I tend to disagree with this post of your's about the American involvement. I see little reasons for American meddling in Pakistan, especially after the American withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021-- Pakistan is a potential 'useful fool' for America to needle India if and when needed. Also, Americans know where the real power lies and CPEC, as well as relations with China, are too important for Pakistan to let America dictate major changes. Maybe Biden didn't care for Imran on personal level but not the point of 'regime change'.

Imran's removal had to do with Pakistan's domestic reasons. I think Imran was brought into power as a 'manageable' asset by the Pakistani military which was disillusioned with PPP and Noon League. While the 'Project Imran' had started in early 2010s, the Noonies were too popular in Punjab and so managed to win the 2013 elections. But soon after that, Imran was put on a path, aided by the Muscle-Power of the Imported Mullah from Canada Mr. Tahir ul Qadri, to topple the Nawaz govt. That too didn't work because, among other reasons, such as all other political parties closed ranks and supported Nawaz, and top leaders supporting Imran like Javed Hashmi backed out when realizing the military was supporting Imran in the 2014 agitations. But the military ultimately managed to remove Nawaz from power. It was all basically domestic reasons.

And to re-emphasize: There is an extremely low chance of Imran being co-opted again by the military in future to be part of some power-game; Imran has burned his bridges with all and probably even with his current (3rd) wife! Such a 'leader', isn't it??!! As long as the Pakistani civilians focus on the economy and governance and keep hot-heads like Nawaz Sharif away from the topmost spot, I see stability and even some kind of revival in Pakistan into next several years.
If you have been keeping up on the geopolitical going's on in all of China's friendly countries around China's borders, you will see that the U.S. is participating in coups and fomenting unrest in nearly every single country bordering China.

The reason why they are avoiding Pakistan with a 10 foot pole despite the neon sign the Pakistani Military Establishment has been waving for years in the form of Imran Khan is due to them having exactly zero trust in the Pakistani Military Establishment's harebrained schemes.

Basic geopolitical analysis says it would be much easier for the U.S. Establishment to simply give in to the bribes needed to flip Pakistan to the U.S. camp instead of doing the hard work of trying to flip India.

People on this forum do not seem to know this, but Modi's governing and development style is entirely derived from his Mentor from the Communist Party in China.

Modi would be far harder to flip than the Pakistani Military Establishment, so I think the plan for the U.S. establishment is simply to foment sectarian fervor so high as to either force Modi out and have India invade Pakistan, or to try to discredit Modi enough for the U.S. to install a puppet in India to invade Pakistan.

The U.S. needs to find a way to force China into a large-scale conflict, and the easiest way to do that is to foment the rabid sectarians in India to such a degree as to force India to invade Pakistan, which would then force China to intervene.

The U.S. can then escalate that intervention by arming India in a Ukraine-like fashion, and then sanction China.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom