What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

I think both are Thunders. Comparative size does not add up.

And the mighty SU30 MKI fighter plane was supposed to be the best fighter plane in south asia, now the bharti airforce is placing its bets on Rafale, PAF will have another state of art warplane to deal with the threat.

I think it’s pretty clear

Sukhoi being chased by Thunder

You can see twin engined fighter

2nd one curves and you can see the distinct thunder curves at the wings

Check this picture below.

https://ibb.co/m9838jy

These are Su-30MKIs from below but closer and in a much better resolution. The dual engine is still barely tellable, I think considering the low resolution of the image we need to see the overall body shape and compare that, the dual engine nature cannot be told here because JF-17 Thunder can also portray same shape at its back end due to horizontal tail next to the engine.

I will see if I can do any changes to above image in photoshop so it can be better compared with video, but I think best left to an aviation expert honestly.

The first one has different paint scheme on nose side. also the first one has wider engine area ...tail wings. Two different birds. Zahid Hamid please add few frames from what you have got :p:

First one is definitely a Sukhoi 30 mki

Su 30 picture

687297-sukhoi970.jpg

upload_2019-3-2_21-59-0.png

the clearest image I got it .. to me it is twin engine..

Modi gone mad thinks procurement of fighter jet and getting them operational is like tea making if IAF procure rafale today would take them Atleast 1yr for getting operational. Pak can procure J10C with PL15 and AESA r enough to deal with rafale threat.
i think paf should directly go to fifth gen jet from china to stay ahead of iaf

To me it is clear that these are two different birds.
Second one is definitely JF 17, can't say about the first, could be SU30.

View attachment 543771

the clearest image I got it .. to me it is twin engine..

Best image I could find to compare.

https://ibb.co/m9838jy

If the above image were set a bit more far and with lower resolution, I feel like the outline of the shape would definitely match. Keeping the video at its pace instead of going at frame by frame, also although I don't know why, makes the dual engine nature seem stronger and more visible than its done frame by frame.

Once you upload to social media you lose resolution

Original must be out there

It’s a low flight surely we will see a clearer one soon

But I personally believe lead fighter is NOT JF17 but rather twin engined Sukhoi

Also the sounds are different

Everything is known and action is recorded with every detail. But, what on earth someone expects immediate release of recording from hoodcam. Every contradiction will be cleared from time to time.
thats good then - no - one will end the confusion---------

people can bee at each others throats for decades ....each claiming victory

serves the perpose of army i suppose.... keep people in dark-- shove secret info- act in there face , and keep up the lieying machine ..

Once you upload to social media you lose resolution

Original must be out there

It’s a low flight surely we will see a clearer one soon

But I personally believe lead fighter is NOT JF17 but rather twin engined Sukhoi

Also the sounds are different

Just confirmed. It is the same video Indian Media was running as proof that F-16s were used and we all caught it out saying that those are distinctively JF-17's. The video resolution is low, on media it was better, you could tell that it was a JF-17.

Both are thunder. Someone uploaded this before zaid with caption of Jf17 Hot Scramble. Plus size difference doesn't add up.

Back
Top Bottom