What's new

PAF officer detained on espionage charges, IHC told

Anyone wondered why only col rtd InamurRahim advocate always takes cases of people like him ?

U know bahi y i am so miffed. I cant wrap this whole thing around my head, that in mehra base attack we hadnt really tried some officers for espionage or leaking information.i know some officers were held for either mehran or kamra ,they were suspended ,some action was taken. But nothing that major breakthrough level that we got to hear. Those were the times, like around the attacks, and even now the issue is very much discussed , which is,accountability within the military.
You believe it or not military is the most transparent organisation in pakistan

Depends if it is an actual situation or a witch hunt. Espinoage may also be TTP.. trying to blow up more assets.
Or espionage might be this officer trying to expose a massive corruption ring within the PAF and they hit back.

What I think he is still in Jail and every second day Armed Forces give him a treatment
With roasted chicken perhaps. Even Yahya, Niazi and Tikka received full military burials (instead of dishonorable removal and imprisonment) and that is how it works in Pakistan (and perhaps in other militaries too).

With roasted chicken perhaps. Even Niazi and Tikka received full military burials (instead of dishonorable removal and imprisonment) and that is how it works in Pakistan (and perhaps in other militaries too).
Niazi and Tikka were not working for enemies or providing information Mr and the surrender was not done by Niazi on its own they had no option left and in modern times that was the only they could have done

Niazi and Tikka were not working for enemies or providing information Mr and the surrender was not done by Niazi on its own they had no option left and in modern times that was the only they could have done
Moulvi saheb, your military is not composed of angels especially at the top. Aik sey badh kar aik nalaiq aur bad-unwaan betha hey. Jao jaa kar namaz parho aur dua karo key yeh log rah e rast par aa jain jiski koi umeed nahin.

Moulvi saheb, your military is not composed of angels especially at the top. Aik sey badh kar aik nalaiq aur bad-unwaan betha hey. Jao jaa kar namaz parho aur dua karo key yeh log rah e rast par aa jain jiski koi umeed nahin.
I know Mr if that would have been the case we would have not fought with such bravely against TTP and other forces we have fought and so many have given lives and when you have top leaders like that what you become is an Army like the one Iraq have or the ANA yes every among Generals we have cases like Musharraf and Yahya Khan but they are less not the way you are saying

Depends if it is an actual situation or a witch hunt. Espinoage may also be TTP.. trying to blow up more assets.
Or espionage might be this officer trying to expose a massive corruption ring within the PAF and they hit back.
I agree it can be TTP or even Indian agencies can't say for sure

According to my sources he was one of the most competent officers of PAF and wanted to do PhD from abroad MAYBE his fauji boss doesn't like that idea... and to date nobody knows what exactly those "espionage charges" are on him.
But whatever the crime he has committed he must be punished accordingly to set an example.
I would also suggest those who investigate such cases; MUST also dig out and evaluate the reasons for why our valuable resources turn to foes especially in Armed Forces Medical and Engineering corps.

I wish Aslam Baig and Hameed Gul had also boarded the plane.

I'm not indifferent to the policemen, soldiers, civilians, minorities killed by your loved ones(deobandi+wahaabi mullahs who bath once a month). I don't care for my family only, I care for my homeland too unlike you. He brought religious hypocrisy in our society.

And btw he was a mahajar from east Punjab. I can't ever forgive those rampaging Sikh mobs for not killing people who'd lead to Zia ultimately.
Dear what happened to u I don;t know I can;t lessen your pain people u quoted none is my relative our ideal. However I asked u simple question because of ur hard language. Further I think by flag U are living in Australia, so ur homeland unlike me is Austarlia not Pak. I have and will not leave this country and don;t find any excuse to leave this country.
Brother who have died can;t reply u either he is Bhutto or Zia. Ur harsh language will not bring any change here. I am neither deobandi nor Wahabi but not against them. Good and Bad people are in every religion or sect. Please be assure rather u are Christian, hindu or Muslim even if U are jew u are respectable to me if u are gentle in your acts.

By the way I am Muslim Sunni Hanfi by sect ( U should have valid points to blame any one)

We are in defensive mode and dont like to interefere people matters unless on 100% solid based information .This guy doesnt matter what ranks he is and how intellegent person but under espionage trial it means his links exposed to our agency. And once he is proved with evidence in militray trial courts. He is pretty much done and no one on earth can save him. Pray for him and Allah give mercy on his soul.

Last edited:
We need to focus on counter intelligence. RAW and mossad have infiltrated many institutes and on high level. It is worrying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom