What's new

PAF officer detained on espionage charges, IHC told

yes dear we are not as perfect as you are viz a viz Kashmiris and Naxalites

pray tell your opinion about BSF and CPR who dont even give their victims that chance?
check out your own Indian Military code and come back to me.

Ahh that's unfair. Where did I claim the high horse?

But my wrong doesn't make your wrong right.

Coming to BSF/army - If they are doing such things, they are doing it outside law and if challenged and caught, are punishable.

What we are talking about here is legalizing such tactics.

By the way - I dont support AFSPA either.

The device, once placed in the cockpit, would render the crew unconscious in less than 25 seconds.

Who will activate it & how?

i guess some sort of barometer sort of mechanism which automatically activates at a certain height?

Ahh that's unfair. Where did I claim the high horse?

But my wrong doesn't make your wrong right.

Coming to BSF/army - If they are doing such things, they are doing it outside law and if challenged and caught, are punishable.

What we are talking about here is legalizing such tactics.

By the way - I dont support AFSPA either.
same goes for PATA

as the world of today goes talking from morality and humanity point of view
we should disband armies, there should be no weapons, no police no spying, no borders , no religion and free movement of people and expression of love without fear and strings attached.

but looking at the buying spree of say KSA or India as an example in relation to military equipment and military production making up one of the biggest contributor of international trade, it doesn't seem we will have our Utopian world any time soon.

everything about military is wrong. right from the point of selection, to its routine, its reward and punishment and up to the point of retirement. its rules make it work otherwise it will look like a fish market (or Lok Sabha/ Paksitani Awan e Zirin on any animated day).

i guess some sort of barometer sort of mechanism which automatically activates at a certain height?
we will never find out but its off topic there was a very good program on that on history channel I think
where KGB, CIA, Mossad and RAW were all discussed as possible suspects

Mujhay lagta hai if hes guilty he will stillnot be punished
OK. He will live entire life in jail,it is worst compare to death. Isn't it.?

If Mossaad killed Zia, then I can't thank them enough.
If you find Any information regarding Muhammad Akram Awan? Share please.

I will agree
IF

the accused is a civilian
the accused is not facing treason charges or matter related to national security
the accused has not been charged & detained without valid reasons.

here the accused is a PAF officer and charged with endangering national security so military courts will do.
nothing different to Sargent Manning

@engineer saad
we are not in a position to make a call (judgement) here. our information is third hand what is reported and what we make out of it (based on our own opinions). if the charges are true then there is no mercy in the military no matter what rank. I know it because of my background and knowledge of those who presided or were part of Court Martial proceedings.
may god have mercy on his soul because even Ch Iftikhar and his cronies in the supreme court cant save him
Yes i know regarding military court and court martial.
Brother any information regarding traitor Muhammad Akram awan?

OK. He will live entire life in jail,it is worst compare to death. Isn't it.?
Both are worst. But off lately ,specifically after mehran attack there was a lot of hoopla regarding lack of accountability inside our military. Seems fair too. Look at kamra, ghq attacks. Something was really wrong.

Both are worst. But off lately ,specifically after mehran attack there was a lot of hoopla regarding lack of accountability inside our military. Seems fair too. Look at kamra, ghq attacks. Something was really wrong.
Exactly. Spies existed every where no one deny.

Officers of the armed forced are not held for espionage unless their is an adequate amount of proof, their is no point in crying for a traitor, he will get what is coming towards him. he is not a civilian so Snakes like asma Jhanghir and rest of the monkey courts will not be able to help him.

Officers of the armed forced are not held for espionage unless their is an adequate amount of proof, their is no point in crying for a traitor, he will get what is coming towards him. he is not a civilian so Snakes like asma Jhanghir and rest of the monkey courts will not be able to help him.
Ok so the deal is once they are caught and enough proof has been furnished then theres no gettin away. But what if someone despite being guilty is given protection and evidences kept purposefully under cover?

Ok so the deal is once they are caught and enough proof has been furnished then theres no gettin away. But what if someone despite being guilty is given protection and evidences kept purposefully under cover?

by whom exactly will he receive that protection ?

Some military seniors. U believe its not possible?
In CI every thing is a possibility, whatever you think might be true very well could be true, that is why people who do this work look under every rock to make sure they did not miss anything, and we have been quite successful so far.

In CI every thing is a possibility, whatever you think might be true very well could be true, that is why people who do this work look under every rock to make sure they did not miss anything, and we have been quite successful so far.
U know bahi y i am so miffed. I cant wrap this whole thing around my head, that in mehra base attack we hadnt really tried some officers for espionage or leaking information.i know some officers were held for either mehran or kamra ,they were suspended ,some action was taken. But nothing that major breakthrough level that we got to hear. Those were the times, like around the attacks, and even now the issue is very much discussed , which is,accountability within the military.

U know bahi y i am so miffed. I cant wrap this whole thing around my head, that in mehra base attack we hadnt really tried some officers for espionage or leaking information.i know some officers were held for either mehran or kamra ,they were suspended ,some action was taken. But nothing that major breakthrough level that we got to hear. Those were the times, like around the attacks, and even now the issue is very much discussed , which is,accountability within the military.
80% of the Actions taken inside Army are never made public.

80% of the Actions taken inside Army are never made public.
...now what can i say........

And this whole 80pc secrecy isnt a right attitude. Specifically when its high profile cases and also when u want to earn nations trust.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom