What's new

PAF officer detained on espionage charges, IHC told

If he is guilty punish him severely.

Can't say if he is guilty or not and if he is guilty weather he was working for India or TTP but he should be given a fair trial and if found guilty than we all know what is done with traitors
Squadron leader is quite a rank and something fishy seems to be going on. I doubt if India is able to penetrate to such a rank , most likely some western intelligence through their local network.

Squadron leader is quite a rank and something fishy seems to be going on. I doubt if India is able to penetrate to such a rank , most likely some western intelligence through their local network.

Pretty sure its the west.

Another reason why there should be no military courts.

In that case you should start preaching these sermons to India first rather than other countries. Lead by example is what they say :enjoy:
Considering how actively his innocence is being pursued i bet he was working for US. According to law not even his grand dad from grave can get him released until a verdict has been reached. After that his case can only be heard in IHC.

SL is same rank as a Major. Not really that high. Really does depend on the work he did at PAF.

SL in charge of Officer Accomdation/Mess at a remote airbase and SL in charge of several operators on an Erieye are two very different levels of information.

Any news regarding Muhammad Akram Awan's current status?
Akram Awam was released in October 2005 after serving the full term of his sentence. He had previously been registered a prisoner of conscience by Amnesty International. If anyone has more information on his case, I'd be interested to know more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom