What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

There is NO way that Turkey is going to buy the J10C.. they just got their approval for F16s for approving Sweden into NATO and their Ka'an project is maturing towards its first flight soon,
This could indeed be an attempt by the Turkey to show the u.s that if it does not agree to its terms then it has other options.

I don't think u bothered to view the news clip as according to it the first f16 the Lockheed Martin plans to deliver is in the 2030 time frame n turkey does not want to wait that long.....specially since the fact that the helenic af is already operating the rafale.

1696179989669.png

Being a feminist and liberal just because you think it makes you look "modern" since that's trending in America is the cringiest and most pathetic, insecure thing ever.
This isn't the upper class, this is what happens when lower class chamars suddenly get some money and want to act rich and modern due to their inferiority complex. Much like how Indians are acting like inept fools after being ruled by foreigners for 1200 years and then handed most of South Asia on a platter by Mountbatten.

Many of the good people in the elite could not handle the feudal system and had to leave the country. Now every wannabe "elite" wants to become a feudal and get rid of what few good people are left.

Pakistani elite needs to act like Israeli elite, not like some sub saharan shithole's dictators.

Nope, these are Drone Footages.

They were initially made for a song that came out last year by singer, Ali Zafar.

The clip from the above screen grab is pretty cool.

I got 'em from "... a Source".

The screengrab looks identical to here, so thought it was the same one.

I think the guy has a social media page and an unlisted youtube channel with some of the raw footage.

Back
Top Bottom