What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Really? Could you re-post or post that image ... and I know the green 112! But as per my information only fot up to 110 were delivered.
1662317138092.png

When Genghis Khan attached India, he killed the informants who provided information on the princely states in India. His reasoning was if you couldn't be loyal to your own how can you be to me. Why should the West help Pakistan if Pakistani's themselves willing to bend over before the other side asks? Beggars can't be choosers.
Hi,

He executed those right from day one who switched sides.

His reasoning was if you got much benefits being in your position that you were and if you could not be loyal to the one who gave you those rewards and made you who you are---you won't be loyal to me when a higher bidder came by.

Can we come back to the J-10 please?
Hi,

Have you been lied to about " that camo paint job"?

….

Hi,

Have you been lied to about " that camo paint job"?

The the old man again with a lame attempt to provoke?

No, why do you think I lied? I noted I have a surprise and hinted the colour scheme … later indeed I was the first who posted the images and repeatedly I noted, IMO it is only one in green/grey … so where do you see a lie?

Ah… so since I never published anything technically or tactical so it must be a lie. :smitten:

The the old man again with a lame attempt to provoke?

No, why do you think I lied? I noted I have a surprise and hinted the colour scheme … later indeed I was the first who posted the images and repeatedly I noted, IMO it is only one in green/grey … so where do you see a lie?

Ah… so since I never published anything technically or tactical so it must be a lie. :smitten:
Son,

You comprehension of english is very poor---. Now I understand why you retort at my posts.

Let me state what I asked
" Hi,

Have you been lied to about " that camo paint jo
b"? ".

This translates to---" did the person who gave you the information lied to you ".

Deino---son get a life---. I thought you were inteligent---.

if it were true, then Pakistani loans should've been waived and Pakistan military given access to modern western military hardware.
I don't see any of this happening
Only if someone is demanding anything for Pakistan. Yahan to scene he aleda ha. So why would they offer Pakistan anything when they can buy those in power for a lot less, Foreign nationality, a job over seas, in case of politicians, a place to store their Ill gotten wealth as well as them when thrown out, only to be reinstated later and used as a tool case in point now.

Son,

You comprehension of english is very poor---. Now I understand why you retort at my posts.

Let me state what I asked
" Hi,

Have you been lied to about " that camo paint jo
b"? ".

This translates to---" did the person who gave you the information lied to you ".

Deino---son get a life---. I thought you were inteligent---.

Oh, indeed I must apologise for that stupid mistake, :blink: but as it seems he did not lie … he only said there is one painted aircraft and he showed this single image I later was allowed to post. He never said all would be painted … this is a hype that evolved during the discussion.

Last edited:
Sorry for this, but as it seems he did not lie … he only said there is one painted aircraft and he showed this single image I later was allowed to post. He never said all would be painted … this is a hype that evolved during the discussion.

Yeah, I would not be very surprised if this was a one off job for a Squadron handover ceremony. With 36 planes that gives us two squadrons to update, No 15 already receiving some birds, my guess is one of the non ROSE ground attack sqds will convert to J-10C and this bird is just for the ceremony. PAF have a history of doing this.

With J-10C deliveries commencing and JF-17 Block III being manufactured for almost 2 years now I am hoping PAF are awaiting a mass conversion ceremony where we may see 2 J-10C units and 2 JF-17 Block III units all convert in one go! One can dream....

Hi just a wild guess that particular paint job can be for w video shoot of airforce day in September which offcourse not happening now due to flood calamity
thank you

I've never liked the hunch back bulge of the J-10, makes it look squat and disproportioned, unlike the clean lines of the Viper. An outcome of having to adapt the AL-31 series engines for a single engine fighter design.

Back
Top Bottom