What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

Signing a contract comes at the end of all the assessments and negotiations.

It is not the first time that pak military has agreed to buy equipment, had assessed and analyzed the aircraft, requested to make changes in advance and then signed the contract at a later date.
I totally agree, A big question mark though on negotiations going on since 2014 - as you have stated earlier.

PL15 won't be displayed openly like pl15e. Rest assured, sufficient stocks of pl15 are there too.

Please stop making up this random stuff - Pakistan has purchased the export version of the J10CE with the export variants of the PL15E and PL10E - Period - end of story.

I'm just sick of the whinning crying little teenage bitches.

Yesterday was a historic day for our Airforce, it has got capabilities and assets that few in the world have outside much more rich and powerful countries.

The PAF firmly believes that it has an "edge" in BVR, regarding the principle adversary, they have not come up with this arbitrarily, Air Intelligence using various parameters including real life ones, has accumulated facts on the ground for this conclusion.

I could say alot more about this, but I won't...........nuff said.

Yesterday was a historic day for our Airforce, it has got capabilities and assets that few in the world have outside much more rich and powerful countries.

The PAF firmly believes that it has an "edge" in BVR, regarding the principle adversary, they have not come up with this arbitrarily, Air Intelligence using various parameters including real life ones, has accumulated facts on the ground for this conclusion.

Indeed. Pakistan has first hand knowledge of Rafale through joint training with Qatar, with rumors of pilots even flying in the aircraft. They should know how J-10C stacks up better than keyboard warriors.

PAF-J10C.png

Some folks will never be happy. I had a smile on my face the whole day yesterday thinking how long have we waited for this. Induction of J-10C into PAF is a grace from Allah SWT. PM, all service chiefs and federal ministers were present to celebrate but folks here are crying about why is there an 'E' at the end of the name...nuff said indeed.

Last edited:
From what I read, the fuel tanks are attached in a way that they are not simply detached but they are connected in quite a complicate way. So if you want to remove the tanks, certain panels on top of the wings need to be opened ... and so on, so that most often they are left as they are.

I think somewhere on my harddrive I have an image showing that ...

That kind of implies that a J10CE pilot is at a disadvantage if they have to transition from BVR to WVR as they cannot punch out their fuel tanks before going into the merge ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom