What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

"They think I'm hiding in the shadows. Watching. Waiting to stike. But I am the shadows."
1698426718564.png

Not sure if deployed or just being tested but I've seen it several times. Last being yesterday. Man this thing is quiet.

Good job on ws10b China
After having worked for 30 years in engineering R&D with the "Yellow" folks I've learnt the following things about them:
  • If there are "n" times of permutation and combination to solve a problem they'll try all of them.
  • They believe in data and data alone.
  • They'll keep on working tirelessly and patiently on solving an issue - no matter how monotonic it is - for day in and day out,
  • They've a "never say die" type of mindset.
  • Etc.

Last edited:
After having worked for 30 years in engineering R&D with the "Yellow" folks I've learnt the following things about them:
  • If there are "n" times of permutation and combination to solve a a problem they'll try to all of them.
  • They'll keep on working tirelessly and patiently on solving an issue - no matter how monotonic it is - for day in and day out,
  • Etc.
East Asians in general are described as what they call a "competent race" - highly competent, well structured, meritocratic, and hard working, emphasised on each individual.

This is what Pakistan should try to emulate

• If there are "n" times of permutation and combination to solve a a problem they'll try to all of them.
  • Etc.

As a Chinese your description makes us sound like intelligent minions lmao…

Did we get any dual seat versions ? I have not seen one yet . When we got our first batch of f16s in 1983, majority were dual seat versions to expedite conversions but I don’t see the same dynamic here . Why?

Last edited:
Did we get any dial seat versions ? I have not seen one yet . When we got our first batch of f16s in 1983, majority were dial seat versions to expedite conversions but I don’t see the same dynamic here . Why?
You dual seat version bro??? There no need for dual seat version because conversion will be on jf17B

Did we get any dial seat versions ? I have not seen one yet . When we got our first batch of f16s in 1983, majority were dial seat versions to expedite conversions but I don’t see the same dynamic here . Why?
Hi,

Dual seat son---. You had me confused for a moment---. And I was wondering why have I not heard about it.

For the PAF has got its homework done a long time back. It's like getting into full action from Day1 these birds have landed on a PAF tarmac....

Whether to be a "Hamas" before becoming a "Gaza" or after becoming a "Gaza". Looks like the PAF has chosen for the former...

Don't need dual seat jets for training anymore. You see any F-22s or F-35s with dual seats? By now the tech is advanced enough to allow proficiency in sims before ever getting into a cockpit.
Dual seaters can use however b used for other specialized roles.
PAF did just fine with no JF-17B for 15yrs, though it hurts it's export chances as it's primary market is not advanced in use of military tech.
Finally there is no dual seat D version of J-10C. The B variant is old and outdated

Hi,
pakistani might not be up to the mark of solving their
problems themselves but I believe they know how to get
the best from one of their close ally , though J10 we been listening about it since 2006/07(Musharraf) & at one point yousaf Raza gillani went to china to get these jets but at that time PAF
has submitted a list of upgrade features in J10s which been
done by china after 2015/16 onwards beside by that time
PAF knows nothing in IAF to counter much against BLk52
F16s
so the time IAF got Rafales, by chinese enough time to enhance J10c capabilities
thank you

Back
Top Bottom