What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Your contact is so enlightening...

Just like there wasn't a need for interior redesign between J-10B to J-10C.

I pointed out that J-10C is more advanced than F-16 C/D in a thread back in March without checking any magazine.

I am also pointing out that F-16V is a massive leap from F-16C/D.

Your claim is bold.

Chinese cannot have access to them on the ground.

PLAAF is way too big for Taiwan Air Force to handle, however. It will be a bloodbath but PLAAF will prevail.
Actually it will be the PLARF who handles the Taiwan Air Force.

What happened to Jay Yuff Savandeen Jadeedtareen Laraka Taiyyara Made in China Used In Pakistan
I thought Pakistan would replace all aircrafts in PAF inventory with JF17
You forgot to add....it also visited India without the benefit of a Visa and flew back unlike the Agni Pankh Patil....Abhinandan.

What happened to Jay Yuff Savandeen Jadeedtareen Laraka Taiyyara Made in China Used In Pakistan
Loool ummm how many tejas are on a truck and who has putlrchased them...even you airforce if u can call it that refuses the mighty tejas. Wonder why. Where was it on Feb 26 and 27 2019? Jf17 was in active combat. I think even your tejas is like the average Indian....gand##

Something is burning. I can smell it. Even the smoke is visible.
Indian pubes

It was always of the Opinion / hope of the PAF that they will likely be able to secure more F-16s ( new or used or both,) the J-10CE are not in lieu of JF-17s but of more F-16s.

Bhai.
JFT is still in production and advancing as we speak. Induction into PAF got delayed due to addition of mors capabilities and subsequent testing. Local production of AESA might also have been a reason. Financial crunch which is a well known problem in current Pakistani economic horizon remains an issue. So there is a delay. With the induction of J10s the emergency regarding countering the capabilities of the Rafale is over. So we do have some time on our hand to develop our baby a bit more. Our work horse remains the JFT. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORRYING ABOUT THE JFT. But there is nothing to worry about.
A

Loool ummm how many tejas are on a truck and who has putlrchased them...even you airforce if u can call it that refuses the mighty tejas. Wonder why. Where was it on Feb 26 and 27 2019? Jf17 was in active combat. I think even your tejas is like the average Indian....gand##

Indian pubes
Bhai
Their problem is that they dont want Samosas anymore but have developed a liking for patties. Becharon ko ziada na danto already they are deprived.
A

Bhai.
JFT is still in production and advancing as we speak. Induction into PAF got delayed due to addition of mors capabilities and subsequent testing. Local production of AESA might also have been a reason. Financial crunch which is a well known problem in current Pakistani economic horizon remains an issue. So there is a delay. With the induction of J10s the emergency regarding countering the capabilities of the Rafale is over. So we do have some time on our hand to develop our baby a bit more. Our work horse remains the JFT. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORRYING ABOUT THE JFT. But there is nothing to worry about.
A

Bhai
Their problem is that they dont want Samosas anymore but have developed a liking for patties. Becharon ko ziada na danto already they are deprived.
A
When you compare one fighter jet with another you compare the specs like , size , weight , MTOW , RCS , Radar , Avionics , thrust weight ratio , ferry range , combat range , weapons , hard points , maintainability , IFR etc
And i have checked all these specs for Tejas it’s indeed the best jet in it’s category and i am not even talking about MK1A (which is flying already) i am talking about FOC Tejas

That’s why I called it Jadeedtareen laraaka Taiyyara , The name itself says F-17 meaning one step ahead of F-16
By that logic MiG-21 is five steps ahead and with pilot Patil at controls, what chance does even an F-22 would have which after all is just one step ahead of M-21.
BTW, the samosa must be the best stealth aircraft ever produced.... any wonder that even after some 30 years, it still remains almost invisible.

By that logic MiG-21 is five steps ahead and with pilot Patil at controls, what chance does even an F-22 would have which after all is just one step ahead of M-21.
BTW, the samosa must be the best stealth aircraft ever produced.... any wonder that even after some 30 years, it still remains almost invisible.
But that’s Mig-21 not F - Solah or The Jadeedtareen Laraaaka Taiyyara from Riyasat E Medinah one and only F - Sattarah

But that’s Mig-21 not F - Solah or The Jadeedtareen Laraaaka Taiyyara from Riyasat E Medinah one and only F - Sattarah
Well, the F-16 or JF-17 is their universal designation but only in Gangadesh they like to give others products their own slumdog street titles like Shamsher, Baaz, Vajras and what not.
Not forgetting other classic inventions like Magarmach and Chamgadar. :laugh:

That’s why I called it Jadeedtareen laraaka Taiyyara , The name itself says F-17 meaning one step ahead of F-16

30 LCA Tejas were handed over to IAF till July-12-2022 and it’s not some Urdu Medium Jadeedtareen laraaka taiyyara like Jay Yuff Savandeen it’s a real fighter jet fully operational and combat ready

It's JF17 not f17. That means you can now eat a cow pack

'30 LCA Tejas were HANDED over to IAF till July-12-2022'

Handed IAF didn't ask for them, rejected them and still don't want them but they were handed to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to add....it also visited India without the benefit of a Visa and flew back unlike the Agni Pankh Ptil....Abhinandan.
That day we pounded India like a hell. True potential of JF-17

30 LCA Tejas were handed over to IAF till July-12-2022 and it’s not some Urdu Medium Jadeedtareen laraaka taiyyara like Jay Yuff Savandeen it’s a real fighter jet fully operational and combat ready
Can see your tail still emitting smoke. And yes, Samosa has everything better, but on paper
It still has to fly after 40 years in development. Another 40 years will pas until it gets to be combat ready. World will have colonies be Mars by then.

The “J” in Jay Yuff Savandeen stands for Jadeedtareen because it’s an Urdu Medium Mughal E Azam kind of Laraka Taiyyara so is not the case with LCA Tejas it’s a fighter jet only
Same mugle Azams that ruled India for a 1000 years. You Hindus are a joke. Now my dearest hindi piss pass. Jog on to your gay afghani boyfriend

Back
Top Bottom