What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

PAF J10C Splitting Over The Parade Ground.
© Shamsher Niazi Photography

1647691415804.png

What is outrageous is again you sense of entitlement, again. Why do you suppose the Chinese must provide Pakistan with their latest & greatest? Is there a particular reason or do you just consider it a birthright?
It’s not a sense of entitlement but necessity. Pakistan can’t match India in numbers, atleast we can try to achieve a qualitative edge.

And if Pakistan was today no more a strong nuclear and military power. Where do you think the 1.5 million Indian armed forces will turn their attention next to?.

A India unchecked by Pakistan, concentrating 100% of its attention on China, would exhaust Chinese energies (even with a technological edge, mountain warfare consumes a lot of manpower). Good luck to the Chinese than taking on the US, Japan, NATO, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam as well.

We Pakistanis fail to understand the value our strategic partnership provides China. And of course it’s equally beneficial to Pakistan as well.

On a side note; China has done a lot for Pakistan. We are truly grateful.

The US weapons saga is long over, it's time the very few people who still have hope come to their senses. As if a ban on helicopters, engines, refusal to sell even second hand F-16's is not enough....It's just trade. No more weapons ever from them, as poor India might get hurt.
Hopefully Pakistan will never buy military equipment from USA again.

That era is over now.

China has proven to be a much better ally than USA.

Hey does anyone know if the J10's get squadron specific tail art?
Also i believe no:15 squadron traditionally had red checker marks on either nose or tail of their previous types.
Cobra on the tail and red checkers high on the tail woule be cool.
Though every squadron has a checkered colour assigned to it but painting it on aircrafts is only a trend in Mirage squadrons.

One exception are Arrows I think.

very interesting tweet regarding our J-10C:
(Look at CH4 numbers as well)

As per my understanding, 25 is something like serial number. The column before is of number of aircrafts ordered but clearly the figures aren't mentioned.

Congratulations to both Pakistan and China the strategic friends if not allies. J-10c will be a good addition to PAF considering the fact that JF-17 has subsystems similar to other Chinese products and PAF has been domestically producing some parts of it which makes the J-10 easy to maintain and a cost effective solution.

I think that the most important Fruit of acquiring the J-10 in case of PAF will be its cost effectiveness. Comparing PAF to IAF which us already using fighter jets and spare parts from multiple countries around the world, PAF despite having smaller fleet, smaller budget has done much better than the corrupt IAF. IAF's biggest nightmare is maintenance of its fighter jet fleet for the afforementioned reason.

Congratulations to both Pakistan and China the strategic friends if not allies. J-10c will be a good addition to PAF considering the fact that JF-17 has subsystems similar to other Chinese products and PAF has been domestically producing some parts of it which makes the J-10 easy to maintain and a cost effective solution.

I think that the most important Fruit of acquiring the J-10 in case of PAF will be its cost effectiveness. Comparing PAF to IAF which us already using fighter jets and spare parts from multiple countries around the world, PAF despite having smaller fleet, smaller budget has done much better than the corrupt IAF. IAF's biggest nightmare is maintenance of its fighter jet fleet for the afforementioned reason.

Thank you 😊 friend, we are definitely strategic allies, and I see J10c in IrAF as well hopefully, we can have joint exercises with China together.

But there are still plenty of delusion who still cling onto hope of mending ties with US and get more F-16. They even prepare to give up sovereignty just for sake of some candies. I know some Pakistanis traitors even willing to give up Kashmir just to please Americans and get F-16 or Super Cobras.
Dont put words into other people's mouths. You know very well why PAF and a lot of posters prefer more F16s. You also know that when matters pertaining to adversely effecting our security were suggested the government has point blank refused to do so. Thinking of an alternate way of doing things is neither delusional not traitorous. Everyone is very proud and happy to have J10s in our inventory but the 16s retain a utility in spite of all the limitations they bring.
A
A

Back
Top Bottom