What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The bottom air-intake kind of makes it a younger and more advanced brother of PAF's -16's. Can anyone post a pic of J-10CP with full loadout with pilots wearing HMD's (interested in seeing BVR missiles especially)? I am digging the holographic HUD.
The one in the ceremony was loaded with the standard Air to Air configuration. Perhaps add a pod on one of the hard points under the intake. 4 BVRs are enough to target 4 planes simultaneously or 2 planes with 2 missiles for each.

The cockpit has a green hue ! ?????? what kind of tainted cockpit is it? benefits besides UV protection ?

Any chatter in foreign media, specifically from the jealous neighbor ?
A lot of chatter and noise. Trying to prove how Rafale is much superior to the Chinese J-10C. Rafale ghaatak, or J-10C bs naatak. :omghaha: :lol:

dear members watch at 18:38 to 41 the Air Chief Gestures were direct threats to India....:D

I was surprised too when I watched the video for the first time that what really the ACM is doing there on national TV 😱

Last edited:
Indeed. Pakistan has first hand knowledge of Rafale through joint training with Qatar, with rumors of pilots even flying in the aircraft. They should know how J-10C stacks up better than keyboard warriors.
Also the thing about Rafael in use of India is they are very VERY expensive too
Some figures put per unit cost with Indian configurations at 130 million per unit and in capabilities its not that different from J-10

I was surprised too when I watched the video for the first time that what really the ACM is doing there national TV 😱
are you referring to what he did at 18.43. I don't think he realized what he was doing but I am glad he did what he did as it is a clear message what we did and would like keep doing to our neighbors to the east. Can someone edit this part and post it. It will go viral.

Also the thing about Rafael in use of India is they are very VERY expensive too
Some figures put per unit cost with Indian configurations at 130 million per unit and in capabilities its not that different from J-10
the six J10Cs that we saw are equal to 2 Rafale. Thank you India for letting Frenchmen take long vacations, have good health care and pension.

Last edited:
are you referring to what he did at 18.43. I don't think he realized what he was doing but I am glad he did what he did as it is a clear message what we did and would like keep doing our neighbors to the east. Can someone edit this part and post it. It will go viral.

the six J10Cs that we saw are equal to 2 Rafale. Thank you India for letting Frenchmen take long vacations, have good health care and pension.
Probably refreshing the memories of Operation swift retort there and expressing that how we would do it again with them the next time zra geela krk :omghaha:

Missile shipments PAF received post Swift Retort are not E models. China developed and marketed the E models after that, at Zhuhai Airshow' 21to be precise. Ours are different as they are not standard export models.
People forget most of the stuff we get from china is modified according to our requirements

While we are all giddy with excitement, let's not forget Dr. Song Wencong (1930-2016) for defying all odds and making J-10 possible.

1647114535858.png

Back
Top Bottom