What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Okay, I would like to see the pictures of J-10Cs in Pakistan.

I will believe it when I see it.

Usually news agencies like DAWN, Al Jazeera, Xinhua, BBC, and Forbes would be reporting on a development like this.

that was then, now is now. The world has changed and we only got raped in that camp, why go there again? we have been doing pretty well till now and will do even better with China in the near future. 18 jets won't do any good in a full-scale war except delaying the outcome by a few days. We should keep investing in our own homegrown jet. The amount we will pay for 18 F-16's would be enough to make three squadrons of Thunders and still leave enough to invest in R&D for the home grown next gen
Pardon me but jft don't fill out requirement read the thread title we have bought J-10 for the exact same reason and a its a truth that a squadron or two of F-35 can lead us to the total air supremacy of India !

good, we can use that to send some clueless ignorant people on a one way trip to space
You really think we are in a condition to buy anything ? Haha

This is piss poor PR. The news should not have come out as it did complemented with shitty low-quality images.
It should have been a proper coverage with official induction and high res images.

True, but some are in put in storage for that rainy day !!

PAF J-10CP

The Dragons are coming home soon inshallah !!

View attachment 816169
We are Targaryens Now
Hahhahahha
images (11).jpeg

Apparently, the plan was to keep awaiting and had to go like this. But, there are changes now. Opportunities knocked on the door.

I am not claiming that the message could such straight but it should have been like if you think you are the Only option then you must know that we have options. The reason why I see COAS visiting US before PM departure to Russia. This is more like a courtesy call for the old times sake, before making any OTHER decision.

Pakistan US relations will be balanced unlike past. However, it will just foolish to call it like Pakistan being in totally opposite camp. Pakistan maintains the relations in east and west both a time. At-least east has no issues with it at all.
frankly I think it was a shit move by bajwa, it will look like he is going running to the americans while the government is trying to strengthen alliances with China and Russia. I mean, WHY? Kia zaroorat hay amreekans ko ghaans daal ney ki?! 😑

In basketball terms, if we cross that bridge, "we'll get the mismatch every time." IMO, an industrial Pakistan could steer the economies of Central Asia, Afghanistan, the Gulf, and maybe even Northeast Africa in our direction. Just think of the massive geo-security development if that happens.
A big if. Mr. Khan thinks industrialisation of the country entails begging China to put up some manufacturing plants here.

Actually, we need very little help for our industrialisation. The help we do need will not come from China. It will come from counties like Ukraine, South Africa, and perhaps small businesses in Germany, Japan, and Europe.

Yep, pay them the full price and then wait for them for 4 years and then some smart *** congress cunt will present another " fucking amendment" and your fully paid jest will go to safe storage while you pay their storage charges and kiss their arses for two years to get a non-lubed boot up your behind, does it sound familiar to you? forgot the '90s already? what about the 8 f-16's a couple of years ago? or how about Zulu's?

Anybody who signs an agreement with them for any more military hardware would be a total jackass idiot and enemy of the state.
Like it or not things are happening and if we would go for a deal that means it would happen only after we have received our zulus. Just wait and watch lot of things are in play.

A big if. Mr. Khan thinks industrialisation of the country entails begging China to put up some manufacturing plants here.

Actually, we need very little help for our industrialisation. The help we do need will not come from China. It will come from counties like Ukraine, South Africa, and perhaps small businesses in Germany, Japan, and Europe.
Absolutely, bang on.

Back
Top Bottom