What's new

PAF invited world-famous 'Red Flag' wargames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, much is depends upon temprament PAF's pilots as well as entire contingent to share their expertise in Red Flag under the cloud of conistent missile attacks by US drones on Pakistan's northen borders and subsequent perishing of innocent Pakitani civilans in this attacks. Because if I put myself in place of PAF's pilots, then I had chosen to boycott such exercise offer to protest cosistent US drone attacks.

Two different things here. Why should the PAF boycott such exercises when all other government to government contacts are intact and the Pakistani forces are taking on some of the same people that the US strikes are launched against?

While there are issues with innocents dying in such strikes, its for the GoP to tackle and not the PAF to protest. They have to carry on with their professional training and exercises as business as usual.

If you are in deep need for IMF loans then you do not have an option. You might not get block52 and you surley would have problemd if you want the most expensive training... Unless US pays for it...

If you are in deep need for IMF loans then you do not have an option. You might not get block52 and you surley would have problemd if you want the most expensive training... Unless US pays for it...

Possible but not likely. The problem for Pakistan is the interruption in the flow of money which is needed to repay debt. Its not as if nothing in flowing into Pakistan. It is but at its own pace. For Pakistan, what is needed is a Forex cushion so we can pay short term debts while inflows through remittances and exports come in. Other things such as cutting on imports would help the overall situation, but the balance of payment issue in my own opinion will not hurt the plans around the F-16 purchase etc. However this is Pakistan, so you never know. I would think that Pakistani armed forces would rather fund force modernization than other capital projects such as the new Joint Headquarters etc.

:crazy: indeed you are a sarcastic wanna be smarti *****.
you dont have to believe it because it does not suite your indian ego satisfaction. though you can read wikipedia for fanboys and enjoy those few hours reading about how super duper LCA and it will be operational way before.

Setting aside your viewing of my ego problem, you should first concentrate on subject because calling me with some fancy names will not going to clean the errors that you have created. Regarding Super duper LCA, yes it is for us, if you have a problem with that then it is not my problem.

Mate, the military follows orders of the government. If the GoP gives the go ahead, the Pakistani generals will do it. Dont forget that. Its not as if the military has its own choice-atleast not now when there is a proper democratic government in Pakistan.

If Democratic Government has so much influence, then you should not forget that they have taken sworn to not to bear anymore incursions by US forces because of wide public protest. Under such circumstances, it would be very difficult for the Democratic government to allow their airforce to participate in wargames with enemy country, as it will create undue pressure from opposition. If it wasn't an democratic government then I may have give in to your words but in case of democratic government it is highly unlikely.

Two different things here. Why should the PAF boycott such exercises when all other government to government contacts are intact and the Pakistani forces are taking on some of the same people that the US strikes are launched against?

Yes I accept that US is taking on same people as Pakistani forces, but it is leading to a civilian suffering as well which is not the case with Pakistani forces. Regarding Government to Government contact, yes it will be there under any circumstances given current economic turmoil but nod of Pakistan's government is highly unlikely for wargames unless US forces stop missile attacks.

While there are issues with innocents dying in such strikes, its for the GoP to tackle and not the PAF to protest. They have to carry on with their professional training and exercises as business as usual.

I am not saying that PAF will protest it, but do they have acceptabilty to groom with such country which is becoming prime reason for their civilans killings regardless of their professional training and exercise, because it is of no use to have a exercise with a kind of country which highly looking towards Pakistan for terror hunting and for that matter they have shown readiness to cross any limits.

Setting aside your viewing of my ego problem, you should first concentrate on subject because calling me with some fancy names will not going to clean the errors that you have created. Regarding Super duper LCA, yes it is for us, if you have a problem with that then it is not my problem.

errors what errors??

^^^AFM - November issue is indicating that perhaps PAF will participate in the 2010 schedule of Red-Flag when it has started to receive its new F-16Cs.

errors what errors??

Just interlink all your previous posts about LCA with page long article that you have posted then you will come across errors in your post in addition to what I had highlighted before.

^^^AFM - November issue is indicating that perhaps PAF will participate in the 2010 schedule of Red-Flag when it has started to receive its new F-16Cs.

If they ever receive them... I have my reservations. McCain is not goign to win this and even then a neocon is hardly a win for Pak. If Obama goes ahead then you will have to face Kerry in his team and democrats are not really positive about Pakistan... Remember the Cinton era... And Obama loves to shout that he will go to handle Afghanistan and not Irac. I am suprised that Obama does not understand that Afghanistan is to be left alone. It is raped so often that the people there are used to make sacrifices. It is a shame that bombing poor Afghani is seen as eradicating Al Qaida. They should bomb Saudi Arab, not poor Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom