What's new

PAF increasing manpower, 19 radars & AEW aircrafts

I think Project Vision gave use the perfect base for Air Defence.. if I am not wrong we already have full Pakistan covered with ground based radars so where will the new radars be employed? Seems indians doing their propaganda through fake news..

And with CENTAIC being established we should be asking, will there be any role of AI in air defence?

Will PAF integrate AI in project Vision to automate all the radar scans reduce manpower, even if not reduce manpower but increase its efficiency ?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) a lot of questions but no answers 🥴

why on 27 feb we were short of manpower and EW /AWACS ?

as i remember some country have no AWACS coverage and want totally blocked when being banged on 27feb morning :lol:

the man power needed to those whom shot down own mi-17 and killed 6 onboard

I think Project Vision gave use the perfect base for Air Defence.. if I am not wrong we already have full Pakistan covered with ground based radars so where will the new radars be employed? Seems indians doing their propaganda through fake news..

And with CENTAIC being established we should be asking, will there be any role of AI in air defence?

Will PAF integrate AI in project Vision to automate all the radar scans reduce manpower, even if not reduce manpower but increase its efficiency ?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) a lot of questions but no answers 🥴
I don't know about the numbers, but the gist of that article is true -- but it's not breaking news. The PAF has been looking at a variety of low-level radars to serve as gap-fillers, while the PAF -- plus PA and PN -- have set-up integrated air defence environments that can (or will be able to) take on long-range SAMs.

It's now a question of whether the PAF (plus PA and PN) will now trigger the procurement. From the reports about the CAS said a few weeks ago to this piece, I think something (i.e., new radars + long-range SAMs) are in the pipeline.

Rumors were that we were trying to get TPS-77. Dunno where it stands today.

Maybe @Tps43 can share his input and update on Radar related developements.

I don't know about the numbers, but the gist of that article is true -- but it's not breaking news. The PAF has been looking at a variety of low-level radars to serve as gap-fillers, while the PAF -- plus PA and PN -- have set-up integrated air defence environments that can (or will be able to) take on long-range SAMs.

It's now a question of whether the PAF (plus PA and PN) will now trigger the procurement. From the reports about the CAS said a few weeks ago to this piece, I think something (i.e., new radars + long-range SAMs) are in the pipeline.
Hmm... we have Ly80s integrated next FD2000s maybe heard they are being tested 🤔 but not sure if true or not... anyways we know that PAF built a base before inducting SAMs which was the right step 😄

very poorly researched article with more emphasis on hearsay rather than facts or any matter. Currently, the Armed Forces are pursuing their procurment goals as set during the late 2000s and early 2010s there is nothing new or emergency going on. PN taking the lead followed by PAF and PA still figuring out on major systems.

Haqeeqat TV is talking about Pakistan procuring Chinese AWACS. We had learned that Pakistani AWACS are already in China for an upgrade. May be we are after KJ-500 or a newer version or it may be an upgrade plus new procurements.

Indians think that they can win wars with articles. They are just a huge disappointment to successive US administrations.
This is what you call 5th generation war. Opinion building / Misinformation is an important part of it.

Rumors were that we were trying to get TPS-77. Dunno where it stands today.

Maybe @Tps43 can share his input and update on Radar related developements.
Tps77 MRR are being inducted in paf different AD wings have been raised

Back
Top Bottom