What's new

PAF GDP - Passed the Initial Tests

That's great.:victory:
Congratulations.:chilli:
I hope you will succeed in the issb.I want to know details how you succeeded.
Nice going bro,,,,,,,,,,,

Still waiting for a call letter through mail, plus their website section has been under construction for a while :(

To Last Hope,

Sir I've done D.A.E(equivalent to F.Sc)with the above subjects being told here(Physics,maths,Chemistry).Do I have a chance to be GD(P).Please reply me sir.Thank you in advance.
PS:My age is 20.

Assalam o Alikum... I am extremely confused about my qualifications to get into PAF as a GDP. Basically, I am currently in the UK studying in a high school, I am doing BTEC in science not GCSE's. Now on the PAF website it shows that you need A levels in physics and Maths which I can do for Maths but because of doing BTEC science in high school I can't get to A levels science in college. Someone told me about BTEC level 3 Science which is equivalent to A levels Science so my question is that will the BTEC level 3 in science work or not? My 2nd question is that in the medical test do they get to find out your private activities (masturbating etc).
Awaiting for a reply thanks :)

Assalam o Alikum... I am extremely confused about my qualifications to get into PAF as a GDP. Basically, I am currently in the UK studying in a high school, I am doing BTEC in science not GCSE's. Now on the PAF website it shows that you need A levels in physics and Maths which I can do for Maths but because of doing BTEC science in high school I can't get to A levels science in college. Someone told me about BTEC level 3 Science which is equivalent to A levels Science so my question is that will the BTEC level 3 in science work or not? My 2nd question is that in the medical test do they get to find out your private activities (masturbating etc).
do you know something about medical test ,if you know so plzz tell me something

I have passed the initial tests again and now I have a medical and interview in second week of September :/

Any tips for the interview, because it seems to be the most important thing!

How can I impress the interviewer, speaking in English is one :D

just be yourself....dont oversell or be over zealous...

stop doing this 6-8 weeks prior to your med.

just be yourself....dont oversell or be over zealous...

stop doing this 6-8 weeks prior to your med.

Brother fatman ;) ...... thanks for that one and you still havent answered my question regarding the BTEC and a-levels issue? (I am currently in the UK studying in a high school, I am doing BTEC in science not GCSE's. Now on the PAF website it shows that you need A levels in physics and Maths which I can do for Maths but because of doing BTEC science in high school I can't get to A levels science in college. Someone told me about BTEC level 3 Science which is equivalent to A levels Science so my question is that will the BTEC level 3 in science work or not?) cheers

Brothr FatMAN reply MAN.. Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.

not only this but doctor will check your some secrets too .heehheeeheeehehhehe
IDK about PAF, but i've been through IAF medicals, dude they do disgusting things.
They asked us to get naked and bend over:rofl: and cough.
Way humiliating other things as well.

IDK about PAF, but i've been through IAF medicals, dude they do disgusting things.
They asked us to get naked and bend over:rofl: and cough.
Way humiliating other things as well.
LOOL! What other ways do they humiliate you in :D

LOOL! What other ways do they humiliate you in :D
Things which i can't even speak of in public, Like measuring my b@lls in a small bowl type thing. Check for piles and stuff you know. They are very thorough in their examination. I mean, very thorough.

Back
Top Bottom