What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

Can anyone also please tell me that how weighty do I have to be to join the PAF?

Okay and you still haven't clarified to me that if BTEC can be accepted or not?

Sir Xeric has said that you wpuld have to contact the defence attache in London,
I know for this much even if you do A-levels you will need eqvillance certificate,

Sir Xeric has said that you wpuld have to contact the defence attache in London,
I know for this much even if you do A-levels you will need eqvillance certificate,
Well what should I say to them and what is the equivalence certificate?

Okay thanks and one thing more is that I have been masturbating in the past but I have stopped now so is that any affect?

I remember some one asking a similar question like this before
and the answer was
"Excess of anything is bad"
How ever i myself am not sure about that

@Xeric

If they ask you, and you lie,
Then they‘ll know you are lying,
as far as i know,they can catch your lies

If they ask you, and you lie,
Then they‘ll know you are lying,
as far as i know,they can catch your lies
What the hell so if they ask a person who never done it then he has to say yes as well? And if you tell the truth then obviously you have failed innit?

Can somebody for Gods sake tell me that if BTEC science level 3 is accepted in the PAF instead of A levels or not? hell! I have been asking this since a month but no one would bother ? Come on! And the Defence Attache is flippin not pickin the call up...! they are confused so could anyone please just clarify it to me here? ASAP!

Can somebody for Gods sake tell me that if BTEC science level 3 is accepted in the PAF instead of A levels or not? hell! I have been asking this since a month but no one would bother ? Come on! And the Defence Attache is flippin not pickin the call up...! they are confused so could anyone please just clarify it to me here? ASAP!

Call any PAF Recruitment center and ask this info from them.

Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base Faisal, Karachi
021-99240999, 021-99547911

I & S Centres

Back
Top Bottom