What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

Okay...! but can't anyone tell me it over here or is it that no one knows.?

DUH!!! it's a simple question tho.... someone should know it!!! i just asked that i have been masturbating but i have left it now.... so is it any affect on my issb test i mean will they find out about it?

Do they ask if you have masturbated or not at an ISSB test?
They will ask you many 'personal' questions including the one u are asking us, but only if you give them a reason. They didnt ask me, but asked them from a colleague. Most probably you'll not be harmed for masturbating but can go for a six if they would know more. That's the subtle i can go on this.

They will ask you many 'personal' questions including the one u are asking us, but only if you give them a reason. They didnt ask me, but asked them from a colleague. Most probably you'll not be harmed for masturbating but can go for a six if they would know more. That's the subtle i can go on this.
Go for a six? Didnt get that mate? :)

Last edited:
Yo come on someone please help me!!!! Is BTEC level 3 Science acceptable instead of A level science when joining PAF or not? Reply ASAP please!!!!

Yo come on someone please help me!!!! Is BTEC level 3 Science acceptable instead of A level science when joining PAF or not? Reply ASAP please!!!!

That question has been answered,
either call PAF recruitment and selection or contact Defense Attache in London,
No one here knows

I wanted to ask regarding the flying aptitude test.I have been recommended in the ISSB but am worried about FAT.what is included in it?do I hve to prepare something??

What kind of questions there will be in the test, difficult or easy???? I am very much nervous.

Back
Top Bottom