What's new

PAF GDP in August? Need lots of replies ;)

unstopabl3

Reaction score
AOA, can anyone tell me when is the next date for PAF GDP? August 2010???

Last year there was an advertisement in the newspaper in which I had seen that for A Level students, passing grades in two subjects are sufficient and chemistry was not a necessity. Would this apply this year as well?

I am currently doing A Level, so can I apply for PAF GDP if I have given the first year papers for two subjects (such as Mathematics and Physics) and scored A+ and A in them? I will be giving my second year exams in Oct/Nov 2010!

Thanks in advance!

no one is interesed in defence talks any more..
Ppl here are now more interested in social issues.
Honor killings, religious bigotry, 72 virgins etc etc

go and vote for the coolest avatar.

Last year there was an advertisement in the newspaper in which I had seen that for A Level students, passing grades in two subjects are sufficient and chemistry was not a necessity. Would this apply this year as well?

I am currently doing A Level, so can I apply for PAF GDP if I have given the first year papers for two subjects (such as Mathematics and Physics) and scored A+ and A in them? I will be giving my second year exams in Oct/Nov 2010!

Thanks in advance!

Hopefully, the criteria should be same. It would be better if you visited the nearest (depending which part of the earth you live in) PAF information and selection center and found out first hand.

Try to do well in your ISSB, which means get in shape, have your eyesight checked, and be prepared to pull your pants down for an embarrassing exam of your rectum. You will never feel smaller in your life.
You should not have trouble in the Maths dept.
And if you do get in, Throw away any dreams you might have of seeing the aircraft after the initial orientation. After the first day your seniors will lynch you if you even so much as look at an aircraft.

Thanks in advance!

hi welcome back,

no one is interesed in defence talks any more..
Ppl here are now more interested in social issues.:hitwall:
Honor killings, religious bigotry, 72 virgins etc etc

go and vote for the coolest avatar.

:rofl::rofl:
nice one dude

Before you go for GDP Medical do prepare for it!Don't eat any solid because
Originally Posted by Muradk
AND MEDICAL is even simpler they tell you to take yours clothes off, Bend down and cough twice some time they ask you to cough 3 time and the medical ex has a pen in his hand half of it is in your butt while you are coughing.( checking for hamoroids)60% GDPs get them
no jokes guys, but the out come of this test is that the candidates thanks that he is not Gay

☪☪☪☪;940225 said:
Before you go for GDP Medical do prepare for it!Don't eat any solid because

:rofl::rofl:

I have been through twice... And it was one strange kind of experience. :lol::lol:

iam also in A levels2nd year but have appeared in 2 subjects maths and computing... can you please tell me the whole critieria of the medical i.e. the procedure...........!! btw whats the deal of taking your pants off and showing your ******!!!!:confused::confused::angry: ill be applying in aug inshallah but i need to be 100% clear before entering the selection centre..! :oops:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom