What's new

PAF & Future Cyber Warfare

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA & hello to all who are reading this thread

Today I am going to discuss about something Which is more dangerous than anything we know today in our weaponry .

Lets think that you can , Use any aggressors AWACS , satellite , Radars , UAV's Against them !! paralyse their Fighter Jets & do not bother about firing a missile to knock it out of the sky!
Their missiles would be like a sitting dud on the launchers , They would not be able to fly their Gunships and even Airlines , their banks would be like a cattle form they would'nt be able to make a fone call or use 3g service and go check out Facebook.

It sounds a bit Insane and crazy but belive it or not it is Possible !

And the most intresting part of it that we need two things in genral , A
computer and the right Brain to use it!

The topic is : Cyberspace Warfare ( the battle ground of the Future )

For those who are not familiar with cybersace warfare in shot i would say , its like sitting on a computer in an airconditioned room having a cup of hot coffee and doing a harm to your enemy what they would never have even though in their wildest dreams.

Its about control , and where we talk about control what is the best place to learn about it?
yeah United States Air force.
United States Air Force - AirForce.com Go and check the USAF website and see what they have got on the Homepage its , AIR , Space , Cyber space.
see the video on cyberspace and you will know what i mean.:smitten:
I am going to post what i have read about it and i hope you will too and contribute into this thread .

There is a little example:
September 23, 2009: When Britain's domestic intelligence agency decided to recruit from the hacker community, for Cyber War tasks, they duly found about fifty suitable candidates. The new employees had to pass the screening process (background investigation and lengthy interviews), and sign the documents obliging them to comply with the Official Secrets Act (under pain of severe penalties). The latter item means they cannot discuss their new job with anyone outside of MI5 (and many inside MI5 who do not have a "need to know.")

MI5, like many corporations and intel agencies, have found that the largely self-taught recreational (and occasionally criminal) hackers have lots of useful skills that cannot be found in university trained software engineers. The MI5 hackers have quickly proved their worth, playing key roles in several counter-terrorism cases. One interesting aspect of all this is that most of the fifty new hires (or their families) were from Asia (mainly India, Pakistan:pakistan: and China:china:).

Why PAF should work on it ?
1: They will have to in future
2: To stand as a lethal force
3: Its Cheap !!!:yahoo:
4: And i would say it is the most dangerous weapon one would ever know

How PAF would start it :
1: Few computers
2: Few Computer proffessionals from the streets :taz:
3: And make sure that all of the informtion is Used & saved
4: Knock on the very next door :china: if you know what i mean guys.
watch this video below that i can get your support on my crazy thread.

Each member specially Senior members are morethan welcome to share their expertise on this topic.
Regards::tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:coffee:I think china has already started this....

Its high time for India and Pakistan to have cyber army:coffee:

I think both India and Pakistan does have cyper warriors although not encouraged on government level. Most recently i remember Indian railway site was hacked by a group of Pakistani hackers. An indian defence forum has also being hacked. I do not know about the current status.
Chinese have being doing this for quite some time in an attempt to get hold of senstive american technology. One such incident was an attempt made to get hold of critical information related to the F-35.
Having said so this should now be encourgaed on governmental level in Pakistan imo. The expertise of such guys can be and should be used and can come in very handy both in peace and war time.

to get a revenge from gorjia some russians hackers probably under the cover of russians govt hacked gorgians data and also they hacked the defence sires and servers of aanother near by country whoz name i forget now, in that country there is a speciall cyber defence unit works and most advance of all europe

Hire me. :bounce: Hire me. :bounce:

I am a unexperienced unemployed guy with no knowledge of computer. Want to start my career in CYBER WARFARE. :P

so what actually do you guys think this unit can do for Pakistan!!

regards!

sorry buddy, it not cheap
firstly, many super computers are needed to fulfill this mission, but they are not for sale. astounding investment is a must to develop super computers.

second, quantum communication devices are being tested in several countries (US, Austria, France, China, Japan), which will change the IT network completely, and they are even more expensive.

Hi,

Obviously pakistan has the capability as does any other country to their abilities.

This computer hacking would go so far one day that---the enemy awac---or EW plane could hack the opponents fighter aircraft on flight computer that is data linked to others---once that is done---the aircraft is dead meat---and its weapons systems at the disposal of the enemy.

I think both India and Pakistan does have cyper warriors although not encouraged on government level. Most recently i remember Indian railway site was hacked by a group of Pakistani hackers. An indian defence forum has also being hacked. I do not know about the current status.
Chinese have being doing this for quite some time in an attempt to get hold of senstive american technology. One such incident was an attempt made to get hold of critical information related to the F-35.
Having said so this should now be encourgaed on governmental level in Pakistan imo. The expertise of such guys can be and should be used and can come in very handy both in peace and war time.

Sir this is what exactly i am talking about , it covers few aspects what i think about this topic..
We MUST develop a Cyberspace warfare wing in Air headquarters.
PAF will realize this need maybe after 5 years but that would be TOO LATE .
Regards:tup:

so what actually do you guys think this unit can do for Pakistan!!

regards!

Welcome to the thread sir:

Sir this unit according to my understanding can do wonders , as i have tried to explain in my original thread that what can you do and what can be done to you .
All i want is that PAF should pay heed to this Thing in this time , I strongly believe , its now or never!!
i will support this argument by posting some data that i have collected .

And i must tell that this is where you would be fighting your wars most of the time not in the battlefield itself.
A little example is Attacking AWACS with a cheap 200$ laptop.:sniper:

Hi,

Obviously pakistan has the capability as does any other country to their abilities.

This computer hacking would go so far one day that---the enemy awac---or EW plane could hack the opponents fighter aircraft on flight computer that is data linked to others---once that is done---the aircraft is dead meat---and its weapons systems at the disposal of the enemy.

This is what i mean , exactly , do you agree with my DEMAND of a cyber army in PAF headquarters ?:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom