What's new

MI5 head warns of 'epic scale' of Chinese espionage [20,000+ UK people approached to spy]

First...The article said X number of people were APPROACHED, not that China wanted X number of spies.

Second...The article said the X number of people were in key industries, notably technology.

But does it mean China does not want 20,000 citizens of a country working for China? Of course, yes. Who would be stupid to turn anyone away?

As for how much info does an 'average' person has, a long time ago, I was friend with a cryptolinguist, that is someone who listens to foreign radio and translate what he hears. He gave me an example of anything regarding crypto.

"We are having a great time at Disneyland."​
The keywords for anyone intercepted that message are: 'We', 'at', and 'Disneyland'.

I do not care if you are having a 'great time' or not. The word 'We' mean a group so most likely a family, and the words 'at Disneyland' means many days away from home. So now I can burglar your house and I have several days to do it.

Intelligence collection is nothing like the movies where someone meet someone and they talk and talk for hrs. It is about collecting disparate bits of information from different sources who are unaware of each other, then put all those bits together and try to make sense of everything. Just like the 'Disneyland' message above, all I need is just enough for me to make an educated guess. Three words out of eight. Less than %50 and that enabled me to burglar your house.

This just goes to show how shortsighted you are. So what if the technology at 200 mm is old. That the fab is in production is indicative of a customer list for its products. The more you know about its products, the better you can find out who are on that customer list. The opportunities are abundant.

So either you are too stupid and talks of something you know nothing about, or that you are hilariously trying to cover for your China.

No, it is not stupid. In fact, it is smart, especially in this day of social media. It is like those bulk Nigerian prince email scam. All they need is just a few gullible few out of the hundreds of thousands emails sent.
The logic of a Jewish dog is. I am skilled in theft. Others must also be good at stealing...

Chapter 37

Deng Xiaoping's China

The Malaysians must be suspicious of Deng. There were underlying suspicions and animosity between Malay Muslims and Chinese in Malaysia, and between Indonesians and the ir ethnic Chinese. Because China was exporting revolution to Southeast Asia, my Asean neighbors wanted Singapore to rally with them, not against the Soviet Union, but against China.

Asean governments regarded radio broadcasts from China appealing directly to their ethnic Chinese as dangerous subversion. Deng listened silently. He had never seen it this light: China, a big foreign power, going over the governments of the region to subvert their citizens. I said it was most unlikely that Asean countries would respond positively to his proposal for a united front against the Soviet Union and Vietnam and suggested that we discuss on how to resolve this problem. Then I paused. Deng's expression and body language registered consternation. He knew that I had spoken the truth. Abruptly, he asked, "What do you want me to do?" I was astonished. I had never met a communist leader who was prepared to depart from his brief when confronted with reality, much less ask what I wanted him to do. I had expected him to brush my points aside as Premier Hua Guofeng had done in Beijing in 1976 when I pressed him over the inconsistency of China's supporting the Malayan Communist Party to foment revolution in Singapore, not Malaya. Hua had answered with bluster, "I do not know the details, but whenever communists fight, they will win." Not Deng. He realized that he had to face up to this problem if Vietnam was to be isolated. I hesitated to tell this seasoned, weather-beaten revolutionary what he should do, but since he had asked me, I said, "Stop such radio broadcasts; stop such appeals. It will be better for the ethnic Chinese in Asean if China does not underline their kinship and call upon their ethnic sympathy. The suspicion of the indigenous peoples will always be there, whether or not China emphasizes these blood ties. But if China appeals to these blood ties so blatantly, it must increase their suspicions, China must stop radio broadcasts from south China by the Malayan and Indonesian Communist Parties.​
China used race during the Cold War, but it is stupid to approach 20,000 people in trying to turn just a few into spies for China. :rolleyes:

First...The article said X number of people were APPROACHED, not that China wanted X number of spies.

Second...The article said the X number of people were in key industries, notably technology.

But does it mean China does not want 20,000 citizens of a country working for China? Of course, yes. Who would be stupid to turn anyone away?

As for how much info does an 'average' person has, a long time ago, I was friend with a cryptolinguist, that is someone who listens to foreign radio and translate what he hears. He gave me an example of anything regarding crypto.

The keywords for anyone intercepted that message are: 'We', 'at', and 'Disneyland'.

I do not care if you are having a 'great time' or not. The word 'We' mean a group so most likely a family, and the words 'at Disneyland' means many days away from home. So now I can burglar your house and I have several days to do it.

Intelligence collection is nothing like the movies where someone meet someone and they talk and talk for hrs. It is about collecting disparate bits of information from different sources who are unaware of each other, then put all those bits together and try to make sense of everything. Just like the 'Disneyland' message above, all I need is just enough for me to make an educated guess. Three words out of eight. Less than %50 and that enabled me to burglar your house.

This just goes to show how shortsighted you are. So what if the technology at 200 mm is old. That the fab is in production is indicative of a customer list for its products. The more you know about its products, the better you can find out who are on that customer list. The opportunities are abundant.

So either you are too stupid and talks of something you know nothing about, or that you are hilariously trying to cover for your China.

No, it is not stupid. In fact, it is smart, especially in this day of social media. It is like those bulk Nigerian prince email scam. All they need is just a few gullible few out of the hundreds of thousands emails sent.
What a whole bunch of nonsense just like the rest of your shit

Chapter 37​
Deng Xiaoping's China​
The Malaysians must be suspicious of Deng. There were underlying suspicions and animosity between Malay Muslims and Chinese in Malaysia, and between Indonesians and the ir ethnic Chinese. Because China was exporting revolution to Southeast Asia, my Asean neighbors wanted Singapore to rally with them, not against the Soviet Union, but against China.
Asean governments regarded radio broadcasts from China appealing directly to their ethnic Chinese as dangerous subversion. Deng listened silently. He had never seen it this light: China, a big foreign power, going over the governments of the region to subvert their citizens. I said it was most unlikely that Asean countries would respond positively to his proposal for a united front against the Soviet Union and Vietnam and suggested that we discuss on how to resolve this problem. Then I paused. Deng's expression and body language registered consternation. He knew that I had spoken the truth. Abruptly, he asked, "What do you want me to do?" I was astonished. I had never met a communist leader who was prepared to depart from his brief when confronted with reality, much less ask what I wanted him to do. I had expected him to brush my points aside as Premier Hua Guofeng had done in Beijing in 1976 when I pressed him over the inconsistency of China's supporting the Malayan Communist Party to foment revolution in Singapore, not Malaya. Hua had answered with bluster, "I do not know the details, but whenever communists fight, they will win." Not Deng. He realized that he had to face up to this problem if Vietnam was to be isolated. I hesitated to tell this seasoned, weather-beaten revolutionary what he should do, but since he had asked me, I said, "Stop such radio broadcasts; stop such appeals. It will be better for the ethnic Chinese in Asean if China does not underline their kinship and call upon their ethnic sympathy. The suspicion of the indigenous peoples will always be there, whether or not China emphasizes these blood ties. But if China appeals to these blood ties so blatantly, it must increase their suspicions, China must stop radio broadcasts from south China by the Malayan and Indonesian Communist Parties.​
China used race during the Cold War, but it is stupid to approach 20,000 people in trying to turn just a few into spies for China. :rolleyes:
Jewish dogs are trying to spread fake news to distract Gaza's attention. But I guess. No one believes in Jewish dogs and UKs.

Lol, the Brits always speak as if there are many or any worthwhile British high tech know how the Chinese want to steal, don't flatter yourselves with total arrogance.

Meanwhile, there is another case of US stealing Chinese defense tech secrets has been just revealed,

Last edited:
LOL! As if Chinese intelligence is trustworthy?

Hey Governments aren't trustworthy.

Hey Medias aren't trustworthy.

Hey people aren't trustworthy.

Why even read anything on PDF when everything is fake.

Just skip it and hang out at the beach.
NSA is definitely fake. It doesn't spy on people, tap their phone calls, collect their data and store every aspect of a citizen's life. This is a conspiracy.

The logic of a Jewish dog is. I am skilled in theft. Others must also be good at stealing...
That is an excellent description of Europeans and their bastards (i.e. US, Aus, etc). They like to impose their values on everyone else. Even after the "apparent" end of Euro-colonization, they like to think that everyone in the world has the same motive and thought pattern as them.

Last edited:
NSA is definitely fake. It doesn't spy on people, tap their phone calls, collect their data and store every aspect of a citizen's life. This is a conspiracy.

It sure does!! Whenever China finds a spy they yap about it too just like the British.

This just a few days ago...
That is an excellent description of Europeans and their bastards (i.e. US, Aus, etc). They like to impose their values on everyone else.

How is warning about spying some kind of imposing values thing? 🤔

It sure does!! Whenever China finds a spy they yap about it too just like the British.

This just a few days ago...

How is warning about spying some kind of imposing values thing? 🤔
There's no easier way to explain what's already watered down. Reread it if you have troubles with comprehension; if the problem persists, let it go - it's probably too much for your cognitive capacity.

Jewish dogs are trying to spread fake news to distract Gaza's attention. But I guess. No one believes in Jewish dogs and UKs.
Maybe if you had info that jews steal from people would be helpful, or whether both of you do, and Russians.

What an interesting fancier, obviously you don't know that the acquisition of this semiconductor company was completed in July 2021, and the British government forced the Chinese company to be in November 2022, if the customer list of this company is really needed, the Chinese company There were a full 16 months to organize the materials.

If the number is 20,000, it's not a political war, but a war against people.

All Chinese people are spies.

Just like European knows that Chinese cars are better...

Or knowing that Microsoft is updating Windows 11 to 23H2 version.

Basically, all Europeans are spies.

Analogically, that is what MI5 wants to say.

This war is not a kind of Cold War between USSR vs USA, country vs country.

But a war between Western civilization vs Chinese civilization.

Between European race vs Chinese race.

Back
Top Bottom