What's new

PAF female pilot embraced Shahadat as plane crashed

It's no advertisement, it's just like say from COAS or the PM.

Bhai jaan, this is a good thread recognising the efforts of our sister. But please don't make excuses for what is blatantly obvious. What is advertisement? Commander BUILDERS, come on bhai jaan! We have been making too many excuses and we've not progressed because of it.

@waz Please put a muzzle on him, he's barking!
For someone who is a coward to hide behind an anonymous IP, I'm sure you have issues with identifying as a male. How about you give me your name and address.. and let me deal with you personally.

maryum news in indian (tamil)news paper
2015-11-25-0083.jpg

Sad to hear Pakistan Airforce's loss

We need to speed up the JF17 program so we don't loose more young pilots to accidents on older planes.

If we had 36 J10B may be she would have been assigned to one of these planes who knows but its too late now

Sad to hear Pakistan Airforce's loss

We need to speed up the JF17 program so we don't loose more young pilots to accidents on older planes.

If we had 36 J10B may be she would have been assigned to one of these planes who knows but its too late now

Hi,

If you see Rauf Klasra video that I posted at 33:30 minutes-----that is not the problem described by the retd AVM---the problem is that paf wants to save its planes right till the last moment---and that makes the flight fatal.

The retd AVM is saying that out of the 5 fatalities a year---4 could be avoided if the pilots were instructed not to save the aircraft and let it go---the issue of the saving of lives was not brought up----.

Like this aircraft---it crashed in farm lands---I would really want to see a birds eye view of this crash to determine for myself----where was the location of the civilian population in relation to the crash---.

Another thing that we also need to understand is our Lo Lo altitude training---any fault in the aircraft and there is no time to recuperate.

Who gives a hoot about Shalwar Qameez when you who weares one is not worth the feces that come out of those liberal idiots. Your mental capacity is less than that of a goat looking to mate and are essentially an insult to be born to humanity.. Islam is a long shot, you are same sort of people who stabbed Hazrat Usman because their hindsight was shorter than the width of their brain. A khwarij no less.

Not some Azad Kashmiri, a Khwarij Kashmiri... and that is what you should be referred to.
I am embarassed to be from his town after his silly rants

Hi,

If you see Rauf Klasra video that I posted at 33:30 minutes-----that is not the problem described by the retd AVM---the problem is that paf wants to save its planes right till the last moment---and that makes the flight fatal.

The retd AVM is saying that out of the 5 fatalities a year---4 could be avoided if the pilots were instructed not to save the aircraft and let it go---the issue of the saving of lives was not brought up----.

Like this aircraft---it crashed in farm lands---I would really want to see a birds eye view of this crash to determine for myself----where was the location of the civilian population in relation to the crash---.

Another thing that we also need to understand is our Lo Lo altitude training---any fault in the aircraft and there is no time to recuperate.

You talk like PAF is the evil being.

I believe any airforce in such dire financial (Nationally) situation would instruct to do such a thing. (Not saying that pilot lives dont matter).

And then again, She was injured badly after ejecting, anything could of happened. you never know.

Mig21 should have been retired in the 1990s they are crap
But due to incompetence of the Government we will be forced to fly them till 2022

Back
Top Bottom