What's new

PAF could have downed more Indian planes in Pulwama crisis: ex-air chief

1674132026547.png

PAF situation - We fired the missiles.... it was shot down................... We will written in our book now. fired means shootdown..... :lol:

chapter closed... :lol:... it is written in our book.

Y

Wrong. You are new here dude. This issue has been done and dusted with adequately.
No media was allowed to visit the Balakot building targeted by IAF. This guy was apparently taken to the places where the bombs (as claimed by Pakistan) fell. Not to that site.

No one in Paksiatn including even ISPR has published any pictures or videos of the place in the immediate aftermath.
I’m new here doesn’t negate what I know and have seen. You seem like a decent Indian member so I won’t be as harsh on you. I’ve been following this region since 1998, very closely. I can provide ton of empirical evidence to back up my writing but what’s the point when Indians live in a world of his own.

I’ll just say this, I was one of the first person to find out when Pakistan attacked your country and bombed your bases. Literally minutes after it occurred. What I know, I guaranteed very few folks know and that includes no Indian. This is why I’ve been harsh in my previous posts.

That building you tried to bombed, the satellite photos show IAF missed (deliberately or incompetency, I think it’s the latter). Either way, this is all irrelevant now

Naah. Bollywood can’t even come close to the storyline created by you folks.
That's just like saying, "IAF can't even come close to the capabilities by us folks."

Well, the record shows that we've actually got kills against...
- India
- Iran
- Afghanistan
- USSR
- !srael

On the flip side, your numbers against Pakistan might be in the single digits.

Tell your Air Force to grow a pair & try again. Preferably with those shinny new Rafales. We've got a spot opening in the PAF Museum.

P.S.: I've already got a Patch designed for the day.

That's just like saying, "IAF can't even come close to the capabilities by us folks."

Well, the record shows that we've actually got kills against...
- India
- Iran
- Afghanistan
- USSR
- !srael

On the flip side, your numbers against Pakistan might be in the single digits.

Tell your Air Force to grow a pair & try again. Preferably with those shinny new Rafales. We've got a spot opening in the PAF Museum.

P.S.: I've already got a Patch designed for the day.
God bless the American weapons and training. No one comes close to the USAF and its Allies in training and equipment. Not to derail what you said.

You’re in Dubai right? Would love to meet up one day if you like. I enjoy your content.

View attachment 912015

PAF situation - We fired the missiles.... it was shot down................... We will written in our book now. fired means shootdown..... :lol:

chapter closed... :lol:... it is written in our book.
@Raj-Hindustani 's frustration seems to be coming out in the form of his siblings photos.

Raj.jpg

Nose kinda resembles that of a Spice2000. Coincidence...?

You’re talking to apes who only know mentally slavery.

I went on a twitter space for the PSF some defense think tank and advocated the same burn their cities down policies and called them out for saying that you could’ve shot down 9 of their planes but chose not to after they tried to murder children in a madrasah. The folks running the PSF consortium twitter space couldn’t care less about that than about keeping peace. The fact that an enemy just try to murder innocent children and had they been successful, it would’ve been claimed there were indeed “terrorists” at that school.

Additionally, this coward and sleazy colonial force we call our army, they didn’t response when the Chinese engineers were killed in that bus bombed attack, they didn’t lift a finger when Karachi stock exchange was attacked, they kept quiet when Mian Channa occurred. I have no hope that they will defend Pakistan. Hell these MINOs bastards will likely side with their coward pagan cousins and kill and rape Muslims in Pakistan to defend their interests. Same as occurred in Algeria and Egypt.

Why would they defend Pakistani children after years of letting the US bomb them?

Unpopular opinion with many ethnocentrism folks here, but no one asks why the TTP initially began before hijacking by the Afghans and pagans? Go look at what that bastard Misharrraf did in Waziristan from 2001-2006, killing and raping fellow Pakistanis at the behalf of dollars and a foreign masters where his kids happened to be living/studying on 9/11.

You have no idea at the rotten condition Pakistan is in. The elite aping to be Goras celebrating Christmas while looking down on Islamic holidays or paying lip service. The kids of the military controlling class enjoying all the perks while the average man suffers. I don’t mind the army taking lion share of the resources but they've been incompetent since 1965.

Tell me again why I should respect such an institution? Do you know the shame I felt when I saw Bajwa in 2016 with the Sheikh of UAE and the Sheikh cut him a check. It was cringe and embarrassing. Like I said in all my posts, this army isn’t to defend the interests of Pakistan, but to hold us down at the orders of the pagans and their kufr masters.

100% agreed

And it is proof of PAF............ there was many AIM120 was fired and a part is proof... mast joke hai:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't give me a fake smile. Countless proofs have been posted here. The best ones were from India's own media outlets including their own news channels and the eye witness Kashmiris from Indian Occupied Kashmir.Kashmiris

mast joke hai:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can see you are too much frustrated now.

This legend has separate fan base in Pakistan..jpg

27 Feb is coming and logical Indians (not Bakhtoras) be like
(5).jpg
(5).jpg

Don't give me a fake smile. Countless proofs have been posted here. The best ones were from India's own media outlets including their own news channels and the eye witness Kashmiris from Indian Occupied Kashmir.Kashmiris

I can see you are too much frustrated now.

View attachment 912023

27 Feb is coming and logical Indians (not Bakhtoras) be like View attachment 912025View attachment 912025

whenever someone blindly trusts fake claims...

My face as always..
1674135279608.png

and if someone tried hard to proof fake claims...

My situation - lets the fun begin..

1674135389478.png

whenever someone blindly trusts fake claims...

My face as always..
View attachment 912033

and if someone tried hard to proof fake claims...

My situation - lets the fun begin..

View attachment 912034
So you literally mean that Indian news channels blowing news of a Su30mki and Kashmiris from Indian occupied Kashmir giving interviews to Indian news channels that an Indian jet was shot and fell their side of Kashmir is fake claims.
Boy you are so confused now.
Now you are extremely pissed off. I can see it. That's what I wanted. 😁

Now you are extremely pissed off. I can see it. That's what I wanted. 😁
Bhai I know one thing... If any army the same army claimed that not involved in the Kargil war initially and later a few years award was given to its own soldiers for the fighting.

Who will trust.. only blind bakhts...

I have gutsy even though I don't trust on Indian government if they claim but not have evidence to proof. I am 200% sure that if PAF has claimed that they have shoot down 20 fighters.... now we would be arguing for 20 fighters... because the definition of shootdown is just firing the missiles. :lol: :lol:

Bhai I know one thing... If any army the same army claimed that not involved in the Kargil war initially and later a few years award was given to its own soldiers for the fighting.

Who will trust.. only blind bakhts...

I have gutsy even though I don't trust on Indian government if they claim but not have evidence to proof. I am 200% sure that if PAF has claimed that they have shoot down 20 fighters.... now we would be arguing for 20 fighters... because the definition of shootdown is just firing the missiles. :lol: :lol:

Kargil was another thing..... Not relevant here.
And PAF only claimed 2 Indian jets which Indians proved themselves in their foolish tactics.
There was a 3rd kill also.... The Indian Mi17 helicopter which was out to rescue any survivors of Su30 but both sides remained silent on thus issue and blame was put on SPYDER.
Dear do not to convince people by typing irrelevant things.

Could have, should have, would have does not mean squat when history will be written. If we had the chance we should had done it. But as Ayaz Sadiq said tanga kaamp rahi thin, matha per peecena tha, one can now understand why it wasnt done. I dont doubt the capabilities of PAF or Ex ACM, they delivered and Pakistan came out on top, i doubt the intentions of the ones in power including Imran Khan as well.

Back
Top Bottom