What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

@Major Sam, why negative rating to this post?

I don’t think you start giving negative ratings just because it does not fit pak’s official narrative.

Once I have replied to a same post from @Arsalan 345 in the past and at the end he agreed that what he said does not stand against events and facts. But he didn’t wrote it, he just gave me a « thank :tup: ».

And i have noticed that he came back again and again with same :blah: :blah:.

So even if i don’t like the negative rating given to him, he deserves it 100%.

Pl do not mix up negative ratings counts to an Indian poster on PDF with quality of postings.

I use mobile only for PDF. I have zero clue on number of negative ratings I have been given and don’t particularly care.

And by the way @Arsalan 345 seems to be a Pakistani whose post I was highlighting.
What is quality posting Indian poster have, just to blabbers/troll about 26/27 incidents without a solid single proof, (f-16 downing/ 300 alleged terrorist kills), world currently buy/support Pakistani narratives and laughing at indian narratives @Mace

Yah old history i rem other guy with Arnold dp counter him many times exposed him including his tweets
Once I have replied to a same post from @Arsalan 345 in the past and at the end he agreed that what he said does not stand against events and facts. But he didn’t wrote it, he just gave me a « thank :tup: ».

And i have noticed that he came back again and again with same :blah: :blah:.

So even if i don’t like the negative rating given to him, he deserves it 100%.

What is quality posting Indian poster have, just to blabbers/troll about 26/27 incidents without a solid single proof, (f-16 downing/ 300 alleged terrorist kills), world currently buy/support Pakistani narratives and laughing at indian narratives @Mace

What solid proof you have of Su30 downing claim? @pakistanipower

Pl do not mix up negative ratings counts to an Indian poster on PDF with quality of postings.

I use mobile only for PDF. I have zero clue on number of negative ratings I have been given and don’t particularly care.

And by the way @Arsalan 345 seems to be a Pakistani whose post I was highlighting.
He was agreed on many occasions that we dont have any evidence either for su30 or for F16.

But he has written it more than tenth time same propaganda. Which is delibrate and intentional way to bring his own propaganda material without any evidence. So i gave him negative because its worst than trolling to lie again n again.

He was agreed on many occasions that we dont have any evidence either for su30 or for F16.

But he has written it more than tenth time same propaganda. Which is delibrate and intentional way to bring his own propaganda material without any evidence. So i gave him negative because its worst than trolling to lie again n again.
Wow. Spreading propaganda is punishable by negative rating !!!! Is it for all or just in this case ???

What solid proof you have of Su30 downing claim? @pakistanipower

Solid proof ? the events tend to prove by themselves that at least 1 MKI was missing : next day IAF not seen on border, threats of missiles attacks coming from India, strange accidents where helicopter was down in which several people died (MKI poilets ?), another accident later, a car accident this time in which MKI poilets died...

Solid proof ? the events tend to prove by themselves that at least 1 MKI was missing : next day IAF not seen on border, threats of missiles attacks coming from India, strange accidents where helicopter was down in which several people died (MKI poilets ?), another accident later, a car accident this time in which MKI poilets died...
Ok then. Congratulations to your mighty JF Sq. for a well proven MKI kill. :tup:

No need of congratulations from you . Thanks.
Well that wasn’t for you. That was for those brave pilots. But since they are not here you can reply on behalf on them.
Since I have nothing to add more I will leave you alone.

Osama was not in Pakistan according to Pakistanis mullah omar was not in Pakistan according to Pakistanis Kargil and 1965 was a win according to to them but CPEC is for development according to Pakistanis.

Why debate Indians ?

I would have had your honesty that your cowering rating do u know what it means to a person like me? Give it to a new comer might learn a thing or two. You Pakistanis have not learnt and intelligence is not ur cup of tea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom