What's new

PAF CAE information required

hmm and wot about 1st year and 2ndyear math?
Nothing is asked from 1st/2nd year math because Pre medical students do not study maths and the syllabus of ISSB is same for all students whether they have done FSC Pre medical or Pre engineering

Nothing is asked from 1st/2nd year math because Pre medical students do not study maths and the syllabus of ISSB is same for all students whether they have done FSC Pre medical or Pre engineering
but In aeronautical egineering Jus Maths students apply ..this is not for pre medical students! and i asked about initial not about ISSB :p

hello! can any one of you can tell me about complete pattern of initial test(academic test) for cae?????????

can u tell me wat kind of questions are there in initial test of cae (academic test) i mean do you have any sample papers??????

first thing ,if u already applied for CAE then u should know ur testing date because once u applied, they will give u ur REGISTRATION SLIP in which u can see ur testing date. mostly they cunduct the initial test 3 to 4 days after the last date of registration (diffrent selection centre diffrent schedule i was from hyderabad ). if u have any emergency on ur testing date u can easily change ur date.(the given date must be within there testing period)

second, the IQ test will be computerize there will be 5 option for a question.35 minut will be given to solve 100 questions. there are two portion in IQ test one is VERBAL(40 questions) second is NON verbal(60 questions). verbal consists of NUMBER SERIES, ALPHABETICAL SERIES ,SPOT THE ODD ONE, etc and NON verbal consists of Figure question (exapmle:three shapes will be given find the 4th shape) ..i suggest u to read the book i have recommended it will take one day to understand all the logics from that book. u will get the clear picture...

feel free to ask
can u tell me wat kind of questions are there in initial test of cae (academic test) i mean do you have any sample papers??????

A Pre-Medical student cannot apply for CAE.

A Pre-Medical student cannot apply for CAE.
Allhumdulilah i cleared My initial test..can u furthur guide me for initial interview :)

@Rayi ain Maths,Physics and Chemistry from FSC part one is also included
chemistry is not included

there are simple questions from 1st year physics and maths and as well as pth and matric grade

Allhumdulilah i cleared My initial test..can u furthur guide me for initial interview :)

chemistry is not included

there are simple questions from 1st year physics and maths and as well as pth and matric grade
what type ov questions were there in phy n maths???

what type ov questions were there in phy n maths???[/QUOTE
Don't worry about phy and maths questions are soo simple jus basic concepts
As i remember 2 3 question of phy
that Gravitational along closed path is? zero
guass's law is applicable for which tym ov surface?
They given Electric intensity and charge fine force? as we know and E=F/q
and in maths questions like Continous funtions is what?
and Question from G.P and A.P they given equations find roots ect this tym ov :)

and wat about english???

and how many phy eng and maths mcqx were there????

and which chapters are most imp in maths ov 1st year and 2nd year????

Hey guysss kis kis ka cleaar hae???
Btw um havinG ma interview tomorow

Back
Top Bottom