What's new

PAF CAE information required

SNMSHKH

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm a student of 2nd yr and applying for CAE in PAF. I have no idea about initial tests and wt happens in ISSB. I'm nt able to find anything useful. Can someone guide me. I'm frm rwp.
P.S I'm a giirl and joining PAF has always been a dream.

1. When wil the initial tests be conducted? When are they usually conducted?
2. When is the ISSB taken and how is it?
. How to prepare?
4. Initial tests and ISSB Info as much as you knw.
5. Are documents checked on the initial test day?

Please help me im waiting for an answer. Regards.

Hi SNM SHKH,
1) The GDP 138 has been announced you can register through pakistan airforce website .mostly paf announces their vacancies for GDP in month of feb and aug (Around).last date is 30 march 2014
2) when u pass the initial test which will be catagarized into two portion IQ and ACADEMIC(Math,Physics,English) then they their self will guide you for issb.
3) for initial IQ you can see few books easily available any where(See Intelegence test by tahir bhatti ) or see website pakone(search in goolge) . for academic you should be good in physics , maths and english . follow your books of first year and second year.once you passed ur initial test only then ur ISSB question would be relevant as i saw most of the girls failing in IQ :)
4) yes docs has to be completed on first day.

Recomendation:1) As per my experience plz do not apply in Gdp means for pilot. apply for Aeronotical engeneering because they are not realy interested to take more female pilots. the % of aeronotical induction is much much higher than pilots.
2) Stay relax while attempting the IQ portion skip skip and skip the difficult questions dont waste the time. passing marks is only 60 out of 100. i am pretty sure if you passed IQ you might be passing academic test easily (45% passing marks for academic and u will be having alot of time to think to solve the questions).
3) if u read the book i suggested it means you have already solved ur IQ test 10% .(it has alot of same question which will be coming in the orignal test).
Best of luck for ur test and i will provide u info for ISSB when u passed initial test. because its a long long story....;)
Good Luck

Hi SNM SHKH,
1) The GDP 138 has been announced you can register through pakistan airforce website .mostly paf announces their vacancies for GDP in month of feb and aug (Around).last date is 30 march 2014
2) when u pass the initial test which will be catagarized into two portion IQ and ACADEMIC(Math,Physics,English) then they their self will guide you for issb.
3) for initial IQ you can see few books easily available any where(See Intelegence test by tahir bhatti ) or see website pakone(search in goolge) . for academic you should be good in physics , maths and english . follow your books of first year and second year.once you passed ur initial test only then ur ISSB question would be relevant as i saw most of the girls failing in IQ :)

Recomendation:1) As per my experience plz do not apply in Gdp means for pilot. apply for Aeronotical engeneering because they are not realy interested to take more female pilots. the % of aeronotical induction is much much higher than pilots.
2) Stay relax while attempting the IQ portion skip skip and skip the difficult questions dont waste the time. passing marks is only 60 out of 100. i am pretty sure if you passed IQ you might be passing academic test easily (45% passing marks for academic and u will be having alot of time to think to solve the questions).
3) if u read the book i suggested it means you have already solved ur IQ test 10% .(it has alot of same question which will be coming in the orignal test).
Best of luck for ur test and i will provide u info for ISSB when u passed initial test. because its a long long story....;)
Good Luck
Sir, I applied for CAE. I applied for enginerring. Can u tel me how much time wil I gt til the initial tests.... I meean when wil they strt( or usually strt)? And how do I prepare?

Good Luck[/quote]

Another thing.... wt kind of ques are asked in IQ portion? are the ques analytical (cause im bad at it) my 2nd yr papers wil be strting in may.... I need to knw when the initials are conducted?

first thing ,if u already applied for CAE then u should know ur testing date because once u applied, they will give u ur REGISTRATION SLIP in which u can see ur testing date. mostly they cunduct the initial test 3 to 4 days after the last date of registration (diffrent selection centre diffrent schedule i was from hyderabad ). if u have any emergency on ur testing date u can easily change ur date.(the given date must be within there testing period)

second, the IQ test will be computerize there will be 5 option for a question.35 minut will be given to solve 100 questions. there are two portion in IQ test one is VERBAL(40 questions) second is NON verbal(60 questions). verbal consists of NUMBER SERIES, ALPHABETICAL SERIES ,SPOT THE ODD ONE, etc and NON verbal consists of Figure question (exapmle:three shapes will be given find the 4th shape) ..i suggest u to read the book i have recommended it will take one day to understand all the logics from that book. u will get the clear picture...

feel free to ask

first thing ,if u already applied for CAE then u should know ur testing date because once u applied, they will give u ur REGISTRATION SLIP in which u can see ur testing date. mostly they cunduct the initial test 3 to 4 days after the last date of registration (diffrent selection centre diffrent schedule i was from hyderabad ). if u have any emergency on ur testing date u can easily change ur date.(the given date must be within there testing period)

second, the IQ test will be computerize there will be 5 option for a question.35 minut will be given to solve 100 questions. there are two portion in IQ test one is VERBAL(40 questions) second is NON verbal(60 questions). verbal consists of NUMBER SERIES, ALPHABETICAL SERIES ,SPOT THE ODD ONE, etc and NON verbal consists of Figure question (exapmle:three shapes will be given find the 4th shape) ..i suggest u to read the book i have recommended it will take one day to understand all the logics from that book. u will get the clear picture...

feel free to ask
Sir please guide me for initial. I can't find a useful book. My initial is on 10th and I have no idea wt is going to happen? please help me. Is there any sample paper available?

Sir please guide me for initial. I can't find a useful book. My initial is on 10th and I have no idea wt is going to happen? please help me. Is there any sample paper available?
What is in the math and phy test? and wt bout English? wt kind of ques come frm eng, phy and maths?

What is in the math and phy test? and wt bout English? wt kind of ques come frm eng, phy and maths?
Please reply as soon as possible.... I have 10 days :/

Dont worry and relax first.

very first relax and dont worry
I m new user here i am not allow to send u links. Smile_everything4me@yahoo
add me in facebook or email me i will send u useful tests ,links,notes maybe power point slides for IQ .
for academic physics they take question from everywhere but if u study well in ur college than its no problem .i remember few question WEBER IS THE UNIT OF??
DEFINATION OF MEGNATIC FLUX? Thrre was few EASY problems from first year book chapter 3 Motion. Just go through both books dont go in detail or derivation just see the concept.
math is something that u have to think about derivative ,integration,function,circle,linear equation etc if u know how to solve than no problem. The question will be very short 1mint solution but very logical.
english is very easy use of since and for,direct indirect,tenses, vocablory,synonms antonms, i think if u go with out prepration u can passes if u know basics.

Dont worry and relax first.

very first relax and dont worry
I m new user here i am not allow to send u links. Smile_everything4me@yahoo
add me in facebook or email me i will send u useful tests ,links,notes maybe power point slides for IQ .
for academic physics they take question from everywhere but if u study well in ur college than its no problem .i remember few question WEBER IS THE UNIT OF??
DEFINATION OF MEGNATIC FLUX? Thrre was few EASY problems from first year book chapter 3 Motion. Just go through both books dont go in detail or derivation just see the concept.
math is something that u have to think about derivative ,integration,function,circle,linear equation etc if u know how to solve than no problem. The question will be very short 1mint solution but very logical.
english is very easy use of since and for,direct indirect,tenses, vocablory,synonms antonms, i think if u go with out prepration u can passes if u know basics.
Hi !
I am going for 85 Aeronautical course, I need help with notes my test is within 10 days.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Hi !
I am going for 85 Aeronautical course, I need help with notes my test is within 10 days.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Hi SNM SHKH,

Good Luck
total time for iQ test nd what aboUt Gk ? Is Gk a part of this test?

total time for iQ test nd what aboUt Gk ? Is Gk a part of this test?
And can u tell me the toyal no. Of seats ? For aeronautical female candidates i've applied for 86 CAE my initial is on 11th march
any more tips plz?

My test is also On 11th March :)
Initial test is only cosists of english phy math and intelligence !!
And Gk is Not included I guess :)

And can u tell me the toyal no. Of seats ? For aeronautical female candidates i've applied for 86 CAE my initial is on 11th march
any more tips plz?[/QUOTE]

My test is also On 11th March :)
Initial test is only cosists of english phy math and intelligence !!
And Gk is Not included I guess :)

any more tips plz?
[/QUOTE]
thankss nd GOOdluck

Excusee me.. I need help... My test is on 16 mrch n i hv applied for aeronautical engineerng... My question is that whch chaptrs are most imp for prep ? Of maths n phy... N frm whr shud i prepr ? Any suggestns for boks?

Hi SNM SHKH,

Good Luck

Can you Please tell me that which type of maths questions are included in initial
test? Questions jus from our 1st year 2nd year books ??
andpakone web is use full jus for Intelligence or for physics and maths as well?

Can you Please tell me that which type of maths questions are included in initial
test? Questions jus from our 1st year 2nd year books ??
andpakone web is use full jus for Intelligence or for physics and maths as well?
Maths questions are asked just from the ninth/tenth grade

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom