What's new

PAF Acquires PL15 Missile for JFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just no ,China want to as much as J-10C in PLAAF as soon as possible and their earlier design J-10A/B have limitations so the J-10C to face USN/USAF in Japan and Korea, Japan self defense forces/Koeran air forces/Taiwan AF along with J-11/Su-27/Su-20MKK/J-15 etc etc so there no chance to Induct J-10C in PAF @PakSword :disagree:
In fact, over 100 J-10Cs are in service already, and J-16 and J-20 also in mass production.
China does want to export J-10C.

No because it has no ramjet engine because it
Will take a lot of time and effort to integrate it in our systems if at all possible. And the geopolitics of current situation makes it very hard for China to rush in a new system.and so on sir

You need to stop your blabber. Strategic stuff happens years and months before it comes to the news - integration of this missile and several others would have probably happened months back. PAF is under no obligation to reveal anything. In fact, I can go as far as to that JF-17 Block-3 is already with PAF in limited numbers. The missile news has been deliberately released for the indians.

You need to stop your blabber. Strategic stuff happens years and months before it comes to the news - integration of this missile and several others would have probably happened months back. PAF is under no obligation to reveal anything. In fact, I can go as far as to that JF-17 Block-3 is already with PAF in limited numbers. The missile news has been deliberately released for the indians.
But if the news or leaks were from paf it would have been technically accurate. And would have been leaked through a generally reliable source.

We need J10s immediately and I am sure that we will see them in Pakistani colours soon insha allah

Maybe PAF wants JF-17 Blk III to be the answer for India's Rafale.

Integrating this missile with block 3 sounds more probable, but I'm sure the older blocks can also equip them and use AWACs to hit targets over longer ranges (or, just be upgraded to block 3 standard, which will probably happen somewhere down the line insha'Allah).

Both that radar and that missile are of Chinese origin and integrating the missile with the avionics on board JF17 shouldn't be difficult. It's just that the range of KLJ7 might not be enough to detect targets far enough away to make full use of PL15's long range capabilities. For this PAF would have to rely on AWACS to provide targeting information to JF17s carrying PL15s.

There were news of PAF testing upgrade AESA radar for Block-1/2 this could be in addition to that.

So imagine if J-10 gets shot down, wouldnt it raise questions on Chinese involvement as India knows we dont have J-10s.
If it has our flag and rounded painted on.It no one can dare to ask a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom