What's new

'Pack Of Opposition' Tries To Build False Narrative Against Armed Forces Of Pakistan

khail007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are clips of General Bajwa's address in the Islamabad Security Dialogue where he seems to be opposing the government's policy on the following points. The 'Pack of Opposition' with the help of 'Blacksheeps in Media' and 'Nani Media's Cell' trying hard to build a false narrative by clipping parts of the whole address and presenting/attaching those out of context parts to drive the wedge and malign the Pakistan Armed Forces :
  • Pakistan Armed Forces are now against PMIK Government
  • Pakistan Armed Forces want to be in USA Camp
  • Pakistan Armed Forces condemned the Russian Invasion of Ukraine
  • Pakistan Armed Forces want a peace dialogue with India

Though it is worth watching the whole vlog for the above-mentioned bullets watch from @11:27 onwards:

Well after what Mushy did , groveling for support from Uncle Sam , anything can be believed. Our Generals need to be stopped from going to the US for training where there is a danger of recruitment with big money and promises.

I am ready !!!

1648919229447.png

Pakistan army should standby to maintain order and intervene as these greedy politicians fight for power undermining Pakistan's gains, damaging the economy and feuding like school girls. When there is so much free money to be gained they will throw everything at it even pushing Pakistan to the brink of civil war. Democracy or Martial law it is the political partys' choice, behave like humans or be treated like animals.

Bajwa messaging tone is unusually harsh. Seem establishment fixing their qibla towards Washington. How much shall be the course correction, that to be seen.

Coup against IK is perfect though.
  • Estaishment gave clear signal to PDM that we are +Neutral.
  • Now SC has summarily rejected petition against NC.
  • USA might have signaled PDM too.
Fog shall clear soon. It shall be good IK will come back again but without any establishment support which was not that much in the first place either but propaganda matters.

not just the general population now resent but people of AJK , including their PM , Prez and all hate Gen Bajra. I actually know this for a fact. I seem them both every time they come here( relatives of friends-PM & Prez AJK)

not just the general population now resent but people of AJK , including their PM , Prez and all hate Gen Bajra. I actually know this for a fact. I seem them both every time they come here( relatives of friends-PM & Prez AJK)

I know some PPP leaders in Ajk who are very close to General Bajwa.

Gen Bajwa did a good job, militarily Pakistan is in good shape and he took Pakistan through brinks of war successfully. It is the hopeless politicians who are cause of Pakistan's ills.

Pakistan army should standby to maintain order and intervene as these greedy politicians fight for power undermining Pakistan's gains, damaging the economy and feuding like school girls. When there is so much free money to be gained they will throw everything at it even pushing Pakistan to the brink of civil war. Democracy or Martial law it is the political partys' choice, behave like humans or be treated like animals.
As if the top brass under Bajwa is free of guilt in this situation...

Back
Top Bottom