What's new

PAC PAD1 tablet video review

The specs say it can output 1080p video playback. Can someone show a review or vouch for it ?

Only one question , Where can i buy it ?

Currently it is available at the following locations:

Display Centers:

KAMRA
PAC Commissary, ARF PAC Kamra
RAWALPINDI
Phone: +92 (51) 5110 007

Outlet # 1
Shop No. 15, Singapore Plaza,
Bank Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi

Outlet # 2
Shop No. 16, Singapore Plaza,
Bank Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi

Outlet # 3
Shop No. 4, Paris Plaza,
Commercial Market, Rawalpindi

Outlet # 4
Shop No. 21, Paris Plaza,
Commercial Market, Rawalpindi

I read on some website they are trying to get a deal with a courier so that people could order from other cities. Also trying to expand display centers to other parts of Pakistan. Do give them a call to make sure.

1 gig cortex?? The world has moved on to much higher speeds now.

Wouldnt waste a dollar on this outdated technology. I dont see any point in making such an outdated gadget where the markets are filled with the latest gadgets. If they really want to have a competition with other companies, they need to be on par with them. There is no question that a consumer would pick a samsung or other tablet.

Wouldnt waste a dollar on this outdated technology. I dont see any point in making such an outdated gadget where the markets are filled with the latest gadgets. If they really want to have a competition with other companies, they need to be on par with them. There is no question that a consumer would pick a samsung or other tablet.

Price buddy price, how many can afford a samsung?

The tablet is aimed at a specific non-elite market who do not have the luxury of buying a fancy korean,japanese,american branded tablet.

1 gig cortex?? The world has moved on to much higher speeds now.
It is a start.. there are people who do not need all the bells and whistles..

@Pakistanis Congratulations, good work here..

Back
Top Bottom