What's new

PAC And HAL Good Paint Job or Workmanship

Let's get to reality people Pakistan is making JF17 successfully has 2 International Customers while many are looking to procure it including Argentina and Azerbaijan even Sri Lanka PAF is currently operating 120+ Aircrafts while 50 Block 3 are coming in shortly

On the other hand Indian Air Force just gave an order of 83 Tejas which will be procured till 2025 or 2026. Tejas MK2 is just a small model India has no international customers

Baki rahi baat Hm yeh bana rhy hum wo bana rhy to Indian khud ko Chutiya bana rhy 😂😂😂

10th Jenareshan phaitar taiyyara saarrrrr!!!
View attachment 716531
They are practical and do their job unlike the wooden trailer.

1613409353140.png

The metal alloy that JF-17 was made in China. It was rolled into panels in China. It was pressed and shaped in China. It was screwed together partly in China. Final screw and paint in Pakistan
better than factory inside Modi gs delusional arse! some say his arse is as big as his boobies and it can house a whole factory!

wah Modi g wahhhh!!!

No need to argue with these simple Sunils since no fighter aircraft is complete without Coconuts and Lemons. :rolleyes:

View attachment 716560

remember I made a statement wondering why you would randomly use sunil, rajiv etc. as names. An Indian member told me that apparently you have a twitter profile and some guy called Sunil trolled you and called you windbreaker. He saw it on your profile. I thought he was joking but your repeated weird statements makes me think he was serious.

220 Million can’t even make Vitamin tablets on their own:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yet 3000 indian kids die of starvation each day................ :disagree::

Tejas in the Skies😎
View attachment 716569

Junk Fighter 17 Blunder biting the dust :rofl:
View attachment 716571

You do realise that the above has been photo-shopped from the biggest PROPAGANDA & FAKE NEWS factory in the world........:azn::

They are practical and do their job unlike the wooden trailer.

View attachment 716568

That above vehicle can fly to Mars.

Lol !!!!some very poor Photoshop skills as well from some 2.5 Rupee per comment BJP Andhbhakhts, thought they can at least do some good Photoshop.

View attachment 716570

View attachment 716572

View attachment 716573
Up close and personal....hinging on the fake PS pics....is there anything about India which is not fake.

View attachment 716576
Ohh so this is also fake Photoshop?

You do realise that the above has been photo-shopped from the biggest PROPAGANDA & FAKE NEWS factory in the world........:azn::

That above vehicle can fly to Mars.
Ohh so this is also phake newj?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom